Make the abode of Jat Rulers your home. The heritage hotel of Kuchesar, Mud fort Kuchesar will offer you the 18th century lifestyle with a modern touch. During 1740, the Jats became first rate military power of India. The rulers of Jat of Kuchesar originally belong to Mandoti in Hariyana and were the descendents from the Jats of the Dalal sub-caste. Bhual and his three brothers were the first to arrive in this area during 18th century. His Grandson, Chhatar Singh served with Mirza Ali Beg, the Jagirdar of Chitsauna, obtaining both power and large estate. His sons joined Jawahar Singh, the Jat ruler of Bharatpur to avenge the death of his father Suraj Mal. Later they were offered the jagir of Kuchesar with the title of Rao and office of Chormar by Najib-ud-daulah. The Mud fort of Kuchesar was captured in 1763 but was recovered by the Jat rulers by 1782 and it remained in the family since than and was granted lease by the Mughal Emperor Shah Alam in 1790 and then by the British in 1807. This fort was built with seven turrets as an anti cannon attack from Britishers.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Kuchesar
- Well furnished accommodation for a couple for 02 nights / 03 days on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 01 set of meals in one night’s stay and 2 set of meals in two night’s stay, ie. AP – Room + Bed tea + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.
- Tea / coffee with cookies twice a day.
- Bullock cart ride and all activities and games (except pool table).
- Children upto 5 years are free on the respective package without extra bed sharing parent’s room.
- 5 – 12 years – 25% and above 12 years 35% of the respective package with extra bed.
- Additional nights extendable on pro rata basis.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 6,500/- Adult in Twin
The Mud Fort – Kuchesar
INR 7,000/- Adult in Twin
The Mud Fort – Kuchesar
- Village Activities around the Fort.
- Visit to famous Brijghat on the Ganges about 25 km ( To drive on your own )
- Bullock cart ride
- Picnic at the mango orchids
- Village walk
- Farm visit
- Explore village market
- Pottery making
- Cow milking
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost