At the hill resort of Kausani the mountains rise so dramatically as if to reach the heavens. In fact not just Kausani the entire Kumaon Hills have been known for their idyllic beauty with the huge mountains silhouetted against the sky. Kausani was originally called Valna. Kausani offers the magic of the deep pine forests and the majestic mountains. Kausani is the birthplace of the famed poet Sumitra Nandan Pant and often referred to as the ‘Switzerland of India.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Kausani
- Accommodation for a couple 2 nights / 3 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 5,017/- Adult in Twin
Chevron’s Eco Lodge
INR 3,615/- Adult in Twin
The major attraction at Kausani is that it offers wondrous vistas of the Kumaon Himalayas. You may enjoy the endless stretch of famous peaks like the Nanda Devi, Trishul and the Nandakot.
While in Kausani you may move to the various vintage-points in order to capture the spectacular sights of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas that are spread majestically across the 300 km range. The sunrise and the sunset are the special moments for the nature lovers and the photographers alike.
- Anasakti Ashram
- Pant Museum
- Lakshmi Ashram
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost