A flamboyant showcase of Rajasthani architecture, the Pink City of JAIPUR has long been established on tourist itineraries as the third corner of India’s “Golden Triangle”, just 300km Southwest of Delhi and 200 km West of Agra. Though the “Pink City” label applies specifically to the old walled quarter of the State Capital, in the Northeast of town, exuberant eighteenth and nineteenth century palaces are scattered throughout the urban area. The orderly bazaars of the old town rank among the most vibrant in Asia, renowned above all for hand-dyed and embroidered textiles, jewellery and the best selection of precious stones and metals in India. For its entire colour however Jaipur’s heavy traffic combined with the aggression of over-eager traders and touts, tends to reduce the appeal of a long stay. Few travellers find it easy to relax here and most leave craving the fresher air and laid-back pace of Bharatpur or the Thar Desert towns. If you are anywhere near Jaipur in March, don’t miss the Elephant Festival, one of India’s most flamboyant parades celebrated with full Rajput pomp during Holi (March).
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Mysore
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 2,250/- Per Person
INR 1,000/- Extra adult
INR 500/- Child no bed
INR 2,525/- Per Person
INR 1,500/- Extra Person
INR 500/-Child no bed
Hotel Four Boutique
- Hawa Mahal
- The City Palace
- Jantar Mantar
- Central Museum
- Amber Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost