Founded by Guru Dronacharya, according to the epic of Mahabharata, Dehradun is today one of the most developed cities of India. Situated on the threshold of a world full of adventure, spiritualism and tranquility, amidst the Shivalik ranges, the foothills of Himalayas, Dehradun is an entry point for all the trekkers and mountaineers onto their journey into the Garhwal Himalayas. A gateway to the popular hill station of Mussoorie and the pilgrimage
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights in Dehradun
- Accommodation for 2 nights / 3 days on twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Air / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5% would be extra on the total billing.
- Forest Research Institute
- Tapkeshwar Temple
- Malsi Deer Park
- Robber’s Cave
How To Reach There
- The nearest Jolly Grant Airport is 25 km from Dehradun. It is connected to Delhi by Indian Airlines having five flights a week from Delhi to this airport. Dehradun is well linked to all the major cities of the State by trains.
Package Pricing Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
Hotel Doon Castle
|Room Category||Adult in Twin||Extra Adult|
|Queen Room||Rs. 1,900||Rs. 750|
|King Room||Rs. 2,250||Rs. 750|
|Castle Room||Rs. 3,500||Rs. 750|
- Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost