140 kms from Bangalore lies the abode of untold grandeur and glory. Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples. There’s an old world charm about the city that reaches out and leaves no one untouched. Mysore is one of the major cities of Karnataka. Today, Mysore is a vibrant city teeming with tourists and visitors. It is known by the entire world for its exotic sandalwood and rich silks. Its grand and imposing palaces, majestic temples, gardens leave an ever-lasting impression on the visitor. Situated 770mtrs above sea level Mysore has a warm and cool climate throughout the year.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bangalorew
Journey Ends at: Bangalorew
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Mysore
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
Executive non AC
INR 1,750/- Per Person
INR 850/- Extra Person
INR 2,800/- Per Person
Crystal Park Inn
INR 2,660/- Per Person
United 21 Mysore
INR 1,500/- Per Person
INR 790/- Extra Person
Club Class AC
INR 4,260/- Per Person
INR 2,350/- Extra Person
- Mysore Palace
- Chamundi Hills
- Brindavan Gardens
- St. Philomena’s Church
- Mysore Zoo
- The Art Gallery
- Daria Daulat Bagh
- Himvad Gopalaswamy Hills
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost