This is one of the most important cities of Rajasthan because of its strategic importance in the culture and tradition is written as the golden chapters of Rajasthan.It is Situated 250 km from Ahmedabad and also called “City of Lakes” was founded by Maharana Udai Sigh II in 1568. The foundation of the city has an interesting legend associated with it. According to it, Maharana Udai Singh, the founder, was hunting one day when he met a holy man meditating on a hill overlooking the Lake Pichhola. Its kaleidoscope of fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, gardens and narrow lanes strewn with stalls, carry the flavor of a heroic past, epitomizing valor and chivalry.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Ahmedabad
Journey Ends at: Ahmedabad
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Udaipur
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 2,080/- Per Person
INR 1,000/- Extra person
Hotel Sargam Sadan
INR 3,380/- Per Person
INR 1,200/- Extra Person
- Pratap Memorial
- City Palaces
- Jagdish Temple
- Saheliyon Ki Bari (Garden of the maids of Honor)
- Fateh Sagar
- Pichhola Lake
- Sajjan Garh
- Gulab Bagh
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost