Saputara is the only hill station of Gujarat , in the Dang District of South Gujarat. It is located at the height of 3000 feet above main sea level on Sahyadri mountain range.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Ahmedabad
Journey Ends at: Ahmedabad
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Saputara
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 3,400/- Per Person
INR 1,990/- Extra Person
- Saputara provides a whole range of facilities including the thrilling experience of sky ride on board Ropeway with grand top view of Saputara, Unforgettable sun-rise and sunset point, horse riding, boating in the lake, shopping, parks and gardens, Nageshwar temple and echo point.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost