Located at 3500 ft above sea level this is the only hill station near Ahmedabad. Mount Abu enjoys pleasant weather all through the year and is a preferred getaway from Ahmedabad. Simple beauty, delicately styled temples, incarnation of the natural beauty – Mount Abu is one of the renowned Jain pilgrimage locations in India and is the only hills station in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is placed at the pinnacle of a granite table peak on Aravalli ranges and is surrounded by thickly populated green forests. The cool and fragrant ambiance with rich flora in Mount Abu attracts thousands of tourists every year. Mount Abu attracts archaeologists much due to the plenty of archaeological sites scattered in and around. Ancient Dilwara Jain temples with marvelous appearances are also tourist attractions in this grandeur nature’s beauty. Mount Abu is a romantic destination for honeymoon vacations. It is estimated that more than three million tourists, domestic and foreign, visit this enchanting place every year and enjoying the body and mind soothing scenic beauty, marvelous flora and fauna.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Ahmedabad
Journey Ends at: Ahmedabad
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Mount Abu
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 2,780/- Per Person
INR 1,400/- Extra Person
Hotel Udai Garh
INR 2,450/- Per Person
INR 1,000/- Extra Person
- Dilwara Jain Temples
- Temple of Vimal Sah
- Amba Dev
- Temple of Vastupala & Tejapala
- Nakki Lake
- Toad Rock
- Temple of Raghunathji
- Sunset Point
- Honeymoon Point
- Gau Mukh
- Om Shanti Bhawan
- Gardens & Parks
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost