Situated in the North of the vast and bountiful expanse of India, it is cradled in the awesome beauty and calm serenity of the stately Himalayas. Uttaranchal – the “Devbhumi” has attracted tourists and pilgrims from all over the world since time immemorial. Comprising of eight hill districts, an area and population that equals the State of Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal is an expression of divinity, austerity, meditation, penance and attainment.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Delhi
Journey Ends at:Delhi
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Nainital – 2 Nights Kausani – 2 Nights Corbett
- 06 nights and 07 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 21,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 18,000/- Extra Adult
INR 11,000/- Child No Bed
Hotel Anamika / Similar
Hotel Sagar / Similar
Corbett Jungle Club / Similar
INR 23,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 20,000/- Extra Adult
INR 11,500/- Child No Bed
Hotel New Bharat / Similar
Hotel Pine Havens / Similar
Jungle Paradise Retreat / Similar
INR 26,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 21,500/- Extra Adult
INR 12,500/- Child No Bed
Hotel Himalaya / Similar
Hotel Best Inn / Similar
Le Perle River Resort / Similar
INR 30,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 23,500/- Extra Adult
INR 14,500/- Child No Bed
Hotel Suman Paradise / Similar
Suman Royal Resort / Similar
Corbett Tiger Den / Similar
Day 1: Arrive in Nainital ( 336 km – 7.5 hrs )
On arrival at Delhi airport / station, you will be received by our representative who will assist you to board a vehicle and transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Evening is for leisure. Overnight stay is at Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Nainital. Starting with boating in the famous Naini lake and a visit to the holy Naina Devi temple, we take you to the famous picnic spots of Nainital, known for their scenic beauty like Naina peak, Snow view, Lands End etc. In the evening, enjoy fabulous shopping in the mall road. Overnight stay is at Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital – Kausani ( 3.5 hrs)
This morning after breakfast, depart from Nainital and travel to Kausani. Check-in to the hotel and evening is free for you. Overnight stay is at Kausani.
Day 4: Kausani
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing in and around Kausani including Anashakti Ashram, Baijnath and Choukori. Evening is free for viewing the Himalayas. Overnight stay is at Kausani.
Day 5: Kausani – Ranikhet – Corbett ( 4 hrs )
This morning after breakfast, depart from Kausani and transfer to Corbett, on the way visit Ranikhet with local sightseeing, covering golfing at the 9 holed Army Course, besides being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi temple. Then proceed to Corbett.
Day 6: Corbett
This morning take the Jungle ride to see the Corbett National Park by Jeep or Canter (at your own expense). Return for breakfast. Take the ride again in the evening. Stay overnight at Corbett.
Day 7: Depart Corbett – Delhi (290 km – 7 hrs)
After breakfast, depart from Corbett to airport / station for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%