Here is a package that lets you experience the best of what Uttarakhand and the Himalayas have to offer the romantic hill stations of Mussoorie and Nainital that ooze Raj nostalgia, the pilgrim town of Haridwar where the holy Ganga River leaves the mountains (its parents) and enters the plains (its in-laws) topped off with a wild safari adventure in Corbett, undisputedly one of the finest wildlife reserves in the country. Come, let’s set off on an unforgettable journey that is as diverse as it is beautiful.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Delhi
Journey Ends at:Delhi
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Mussoorie – 1 Night Corbett – 1 Night Haridwar – 2 Nights Nainital
- 06 nights and 07 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 22,999/- 02 Pax
INR 18,499/- 04 Pax
INR 17,399/- 06 Pax
INR 18,199/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 10,999/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Library Presidency / Similar
Corbett Jungle Club Resort / Similar
Hotel Aditya / Similar
Hotel Anamika / Similar
INR 27,699/- 02 Pax
INR 25,199/- 04 Pax
INR 21,899/- 06 Pax
INR 22,199/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 12,499/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Monarch / Similar
Jungle Paradise Resort / Similar
Hotel Khanna Palace / Similar
Hotel New Bharat / Similar
INR 31,999/- 02 Pax
INR 28,799/- 04 Pax
INR 26,199/- 06 Pax
INR 25,199/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 15,999/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Nand Residency / Similar
Le Perle River Resort / Similar
Hotel Chitra Grand / Similar
Hotel Himalaya / Similar
INR 37,899/- 02 Pax
INR 35,399/- 04 Pax
INR 32,799/- 06 Pax
INR 30,199/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 18,899/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel The Pearl / Similar
Corbett Tiger Den Resort / Similar
Hotel Classic Residency / Similar
Suman Paradise / Similar
Day 01 : Arrive in Delhi – Mussoorie (320 km – 7 hrs)
Arrive at Delhi airport / railway station. You will meet our representative who will escort you to your vehicle. Drive to Mussoorie, the road cuts through stunning vistas as it snakes up the foothills of the Himalayas. Check-in to your hotel. Time permitting, explore the hill station on your own; walk down the famous Mall and maybe even take the cable car up to Gun Hill from where you may catch a spectacular Himalayan sunset. Dinner and overnight stay in your hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 02 : Mussoorie
After breakfast, set out for a half-day sightseeing tour of the city. The second half of the day is yours to discover the charming hill resort town on your own. Take a stroll – maybe a pony ride – down Camel Back Road which offers stunning views of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Dinner and overnight stay in your hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 03 : Mussoorie – Haridwar (80 km – 2 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and drive to Haridwar. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. This afternoon you will visit a few of the holy temples – each one rooted in cosmic legends and shrouded in divinity – that dot the pilgrim town. In the evening, visit Hari Ki Pauri and witness a fiery Ganga River aarti puja of swirling lamps. Maybe even float a diya down the holy river. Overnight in Haridwar.
Day 04 : Haridwar – Corbett (260 km – 7 hrs)
Check-out of your hotel after breakfast and drive down to Corbett. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Time permitting, go for a bird watching stroll (on your own) along the banks of the river on the fringe of the park. Maybe even drop into a quaint little temple that sits pretty on a hillock marooned in the middle of the river. Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Corbett.
Day 05 : Corbett – Nainital (90 km – 3 hrs)
After early morning tea / coffee with cookies, drive to the gate of Corbett for an early morning jeep safari through Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. There’s no telling what surprises are in store for you inside one of the finest wildlife parks in the country: elephants, deer, jackals… and if you are lucky maybe even a tiger. Drive down to Nainital after lunch. Time permitting, you may want to explore the hill resort town on your own: stroll down the Mall or maybe even take a sunset boat cruise on its famous lake. Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Nainital.
Day 06 : Nainital
After breakfast, set out for a half-day city tour of Nainital. This evening you are free to explore the city (on your own) or you can enjoy shopping at the mall. Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Nainital.
Day 07 : Nainital – Delhi (320 km – 7 hrs)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive back to Delhi airport / railway station. The tour ends here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%