A picturesque state, with a breathtaking panoramic view of Himalayas, Uttarakhand promises its tourists a visit full of fun and unforgettable moments.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Delhi
Journey Ends at:Delhi
09 Nights / 10 Days
2 Nights Mussoorie – 1 Night Haridwar- 2 Nights Corbett – 2 Nights Kausani – 2 Nights Nainatal
- 09 nights and 10 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 31,899/- 02 Pax
INR 26,499/- 04 Pax
INR 22,999/- 06 Pax
INR 22,499/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 10,699/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Library Presidency / Similar
Hotel Urmi / Similar
Corbett View Resort / Similar
Nature Valley Resort / Similar
Hotel Anamika / Similar
INR 38,299/- 02 Pax
INR 32,899/- 04 Pax
INR 29,399/- 06 Pax
INR 24,799/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 12,599/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Sun & Snow / Similar
Hotel Clarks Brinjal / Similar
Solitaire / Similar
Hotel Pine Heaven / Similar
Hotel Dynasty Resort / Similar
INR 44,599/- 02 Pax
INR 39,199/- 04 Pax
INR 35,699/- 06 Pax
INR 31,399/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 20,099/- Ex Child No Bed
Nand Residency / Similar
Regenta Orko’s / Similar
Tusker Trail / Similar
Pratikasha Himalayan Retreat / Similar
Earls Court / Similar
INR 52,499/- 02 Pax
INR 47,099/- 04 Pax
INR 43,599/- 06 Pax
INR 36,499/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with Bed
INR 23,299/- Ex Child No Bed
Royal Orchid Fort / Similar
Regenta Orko’s / Similar
Golden Tusk / Similar
Sun & Snow Inn / Similar
Season / Similar
Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie
Arrive at Delhi airport / railway station, proceed to Mussoorie. Located at an altitude of 2000 m. above the sea level, Mussoorie is sprawled over a horseshoe shaped ridge. It offers some breath-taking views of the snow- clad Himalayan peak of western Garhwal, as of the Dehradun valley. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mussoorie
After breakfast, visit Kempty falls, a popular tourist spot. Afternoon visit the Mall road for an optional Cable Ride, and later Surkhanda Devi Temple. The shrine is reached after a dramatic climb to the summit, which offers a fantastic panoramic view of never ending stretches of pristine snow. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie – Haridwar
Leave Mussoorie after a leisurely breakfast to reach by lunch time, to the holy twin towns of Haridwar or Rishikesh, back in the foothills, through which the Holy Ganga River flows. Experience the feeling of spiritualism and all that India is known for – from the Holy Ganges, evening aarti and pooja by the river banks of the Ganga river, plethora of temples to its sandhus, yoga, meditation ashrams. Overnight stay at Haridwar or Rishikesh.
Day 04: Haridwar – Corbett Wildlife Sanctuary
Drive through rural towns, cultivated fields and bullock-cart India to reach exciting Tiger Reserve named Corbett National Park after the hunter and conservationist, Jim Corbett (Carpet Sahib). Overnight stay at Corbett.
Day 05: Corbett National Park
Take the morning safari inside the Wildlife Sanctuary for your tryst with the big cats. Elephants are also available for dense jungle safaris on a first come first serve basis. Those interested in angling can try hooking the mahseer fish for sport. Birding Treks and Horse Safaris are also exciting options for the enthusiasts. In the evening, swap tall tales with fellow guests around a bonfire. Overnight stay at Corbett.
Day 06: Corbett – Ranikhet – Kausani
Morning proceed to reach Ranikhet. Drive through the spectacularly changing vistas, climbing up close to the snow capped peaks. Ranikhet: 6000 ft. / 1820 meters above sea level, it is a serene and peaceful hill station foreshadowed by conifer forests and surrounded by snow clad Himalayan ranges from the Bagirathi peaks in the west to Nanda Kot in the East. Ranikhet also offers golfing at the 9 hole army course beside being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi Temple. After Ranikhet sight-seeing proceed to Kausani. Overnight stay at Kausani.
Day 07: Kausani Local sightseeing and excursion
At the height of 6250 ft. / 1890 meters above sea level, it offers a spectacular 300 km wide view of the Himalayas & walks in the thickly wooded area. Offers interesting excursions to the 12th Century Baijnath Temple by the Gomti River. Overnight stay at Kausani.
Day 08: Kausani – Nainital
After breakfast leave to reach Nainital – the beautiful lake district of Kumaon by lunch time. After settling in to deluxe hotel, visit the shimmering mountain lake for boating or sailing and the bustling mall for local action. Nainital is a 6400 ft. / 1940 meters above the sea level. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Nainital
After early breakfast, half day excursion to Bhimtal and Saattal, the most beautiful lakes in the Nainital district set against the backdrop of stunning snow capped mountains. Afternoon return for sightseeing of Nainital, boating in Naini Lake & visit to the Holy Naina Devi Temple. Evening enjoy walk on mall. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Nainital – Delhi
Morning proceed to Delhi, after breakfast, transfer to airport / railway station for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%