Week long trip to South India’s most popular Destinations station of Ooty. This package includes Bangalore and the former princely state of Mysore.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bangalore
Journey Ends at: Bangalore/ Coimbatore
04 Nights / 05 Days
1 Night Bangalore – 1 Night Mysore – 2 Night Ooty
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and Sightseeings by AC Indica car for Standard & Deluxe Package and AC Indigo car for Super Deluxe & Luxury packages for 02 PAX and AC Tavera car for Standard & Deluxe Package and AC Innova car for Super Deluxe & Luxury packages for 04 PAX & 06 PAX. (Note : AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- Driver allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 9,550/- Extra Adult
INR 1,550/- Child with no bed
Golden Residency / Similar
Hotel S.K. Elegance / Similar
Majestic Crown / Similar
Day 01 – Arrive Bangalore & Sightseeing
Upon arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station, you will be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon: Proceed on a sightseeing tour of Bangalore, known as the Garden City. Sights include Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Vidhan Sabha, which houses the state Legislative Assembly and part of the Secretariat, Cubbon Park, Kemps Fort and Commercial Street. Evening: Free for shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Bangalore – Mysore
Morning: Drive to Mysore (150 km / 3 hours) stopping en route at Srirangapatna, the summer palace of the legendary warrior Tipu Sultan. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Afternoon: Visit the Mysore Maharaja’s Palace where carved silver doors, a solid gold throne and galleries of paintings and objects that still tell the story of the city’s glorious pastare kept. After dropping by St. Philomena’s Church, top off the evening at the illuminated Vrindavan Gardens. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03 : Mysore – Ooty
Morning: Drive to Ooty (159 km / 4 hours). The Queen of the Hill Stations in South India is nestled in the Nilgiris also known as the Blue Mountains. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04 : Ooty Sightseeing
Morning: Half-day tour of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Gardens where nature is attired in its best gown of green vegetation and later drop in at the local museum. Rest of the day you are free to explore Ooty on your own. Majestic waterfalls, dense forests, tea gardens, green meadows, a placid lake, golf course and there is a lot to see and do. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05 : Ooty / Coimbatore / Bangalore
Morning: Drive to Coimbatore railway station / airport OR drive to Bangalore. Catch your flight / train home or to the next destination. Meals: Breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost