Southern Hills, comprised of Kodaikanal, Munnar and Thekkady are situated in Tamil Nadu and Kerala. A haven of peace and silence, they are breathtakingly beautiful and idyllic tourist destination in South India.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Coimbatore
Journey Ends at: Kochi
05 Nights / 06 Days
2 Nights Kodaikanal – 2 Night Munnar – 1 Night Thekkady
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / triple sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indica car for Standard & Deluxe Package and AC Indigo car for Super Deluxe & Luxury packages for 02 PAX (Note : AC will not operate in hilly areas).
- Driver allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 17,150/- Adult in Twin
INR 6,860/- Child with bed
INR 4,288/- Child with no bed
Hotel Mount View / Similar
Hotel Archana / Similar
Hotel Michael’s Inn / Similar
Day 1: Coimbatore – Kodaikanal (3 hrs)
Arrive at Coimbatore Airport / Station. After meeting and greeting, drive to Kodaikanal Hill Station [ht. 2100 m], arrive at Kodaikanal, check-in to the hotel, the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kodaikanal
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing, including Coaker’s Walk, Pillar rock, Lake, etc. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Kodaikanal – Munnar (4 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Munnar. The hill station is known as ‘Tea City’. On arrival, check-in to the pre-arranged hotel. Rest of the day to spend as you please – either relaxing or exploring Tea City. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Munnar
After breakfast, you can explore Munnar’s tea plantations and take a scenic tour to the Top station or Rajamalai, where you can watch Nilgiri Tahr (rare mountain goats) in their natural habitat. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Munnar – Thekkady (3 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed for Thekkady, after journeying through spectacular countryside, you will arrive in the hill station of Periyar (Thekkady). After checking in to your pre-arranged hotel, you can have a trip on the lake Periyar. In the afternoon you can visit the fragrant spices plantation and market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Depart Thekkady – Kochi
After breakfast, you will check-out of the hotel and proceed for Kochi / Ernakulam to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost