Situated in the midst of the Western Ghats of Chikmaglur district in Karnataka, surrounded by the lofty hill ranges of Babubudangiri, the River Tern Lodge is a perfect blend of nature and wildlife. The lodge gets its name from the congregation of thousands of River Terns during their breeding on a nearby island. Indeed a spectacular sight to behold! You can get mesmerized by observing their preening, feeding, cackling and many interesting antics. It is located on a hillock, at the edge of the picturesque Bhadra River, near Lakkavalli, adjoining the northern boundaries of the Bhadra Tiger Reserve and Wildlife Sanctuary. Soft waves of backwaters of the river lash the edge periodically, harmonizing the sounds of nature, to put you in a perfect state of bliss. The River Tern Lodge is the ideal spot to get acquainted with nature in its serene beauty.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: River Tern Lodge
Journey Ends at: River Tern Lodge
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Bhadra
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Jeep Safari into Bhadra Tiger Reserve.
- Boat ride, bird watching, camera fees.
- Forest entry fees and Taxes.
- Taxes on Accommodation.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 20,399/- Adult in Twin
River Tern Lodge
Day 01: Arrive at River Tern Lodge
As you arrive check-in to the resort. Evening is for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: River Tern Lodge
An early morning nature trek into the forested hills on the fringe of the tiger reserve is a bird watcher’s delight. Return to the lodge for breakfast and spend the rest of the day relaxing in a natural setting. Maybe even drop by at Bhadra wildlife sanctuary or drive up to an ancient mountain top temple which has a strategic view of wild elephants grazing in the valley below. You can also opt for boating nearby the hotel premises. Evening, when the wildlife is most active, set off in a jeep into the heart of the tiger reserve. (All activities on your own. However, the staff of River Tern Lodge will arrange the morning nature trek and assist with booking a seat on the jungle safari).
Day 03: Depart River Tern Lodge
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed towards airport / railway station to board the flight / train for your journey back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost