Nestled in the southern fringes of the Nagarhole National Park, the Kabini River Lodge is a perfect getaway for nature lovers. The breathtaking locale with the tranquil backwaters of the River Kabini presents an ideal setting for a long-awaited vacation. Once the hunting lodge of the erstwhile Maharaja of Mysore, Kabini River Lodge is today rated by the British Tatler’s Travel Guide as one of the top 5 wildlife resorts in the world. Kabini is pure elephant country as one can see numerous herds at a time. However, the blaze of the elusive tiger always haunts you as you roam through the verdant jungle here. Once widely known for the mass elephant-trapping operations called ‘Khedda’, Kabini stands as one of the brightest beacons for wildlife preservation in India today.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Kabini
Journey Ends at: Kabini
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Kabini
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Jeep Safari into Nagarahole National Park (Rajiv Gandhi), Coracle Ride.
- Taxes on Accommodation.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 19,899/- Adult in Twin
Kabini River Lodge
Day 1: Arrive at K. Gudi Wilderness Camp
Arrive at Kabini and check-in to the wildlife resort. Evening relax at the resort. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 2: Kabini
After breakfast, explore the forest on your own or just relax at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Depart Kabini
This morning after breakfast, check-out and proceed on the next leg of your journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost