An unit of Karnataka Tourism, the Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp is tucked away literally far from the maddening crowd, deep in the deciduous forests about ten km from Sangam, on the banks of the River Cauvery. There is no habitation of any kind for miles around and the only sounds audible are of the birds singing and the whistling of the wind. This place aptly gets its name from a windy hillock called Galibore, situated just behind the Camp. The Camp is in the middle of wilderness, overlooking the River Cauvery and surrounded by hills. The Camp itself is covered with trees lining both sides of the river. This is a rough country indeed and ideal for those who want total privacy and no disturbance.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Galibore
Journey Ends at: Galibore
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Galibore
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Coracle Ride, Joy Fishing, Guided Trekking. (Guest requested to bring own fishing gear).
- Taxes on Accommodation.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,399/- Adult in Twin
Galibore Fishing Camp
Day 01: Arrive at Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp
Arrive at the Camp and check-in to your resort. Day is free to enjoy resort activities. Overnight stay at your resort.
Day 02: Fishing and Trekking in the Camp
After breakfast, set out for fishing in the river. Later, go for a guided trek in the forest. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 03: Depart Camp
Morning after breakfast, check-out and proceed for the onwards destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost