The Karnataka Forest Department has about 150 elephants in various camps and Dubare has been historically an important camp. The elephants for the famous Mysore Dassera were trained at the Dubare Elephant Camp. But presently, after cessation of logging operations, the forest department does not really know what to do with all its elephants! They (elephants) have been practically retired, except for giving some rides to odd tourists. At the same time, the forest department spends some money to maintain them and their mahouts.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Dubare
Journey Ends at: Dubare
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Cooorg
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Elephant Interaction, Jeep Safari into the Dubare Forest, Coracle Ride, Bird Watching / Trekking.
- Taxes on Accommodation.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,099/- Adult in Twin
Dubare Elephant Camp
Day 1: Arrival in Coorg
Arrive in Coorg and check-in to the camp. Day is free to enjoy resort activities. Overnight stay at your resort.
Day 2: Dubare Elephant Camp
After breakfast, set out for a Jeep Safari of the forest. All meals & overnight stay at the camp.
Day 3: Onwards Destination
Post breakfast, check-out and proceed for the onwards destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost