Flanked by the soaring Western Ghats in the east and blessed by the blue waters of the Arabian Sea in the west, Karnataka has a 320 km long coastline dotted with unspoilt beachesand scores of temples. Some of these beaches and temples are unknown and undiscovered – and that is their biggest attraction.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Manglore
Journey Ends at: Manglore
04 Nights / 05 Days
1 Night Udipi – 3 Nights Murdeshwara
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for transfers and sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal, but will be available as per itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,000/- Adult in Twin
INR 11,200/- Adult in Triple
INR 7,000/- Child with no bed
Day 01: Mangalore – Udipi
Arrive at Mangalore, drive to Udipi – Udipi is known for the Krishna Mutt (Temple of Lord Krishna) – founded by saint Shri Madhvacharya in the 13th century. On Arrival Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Malpe beach, St. Mary’s Island and Pajaka Madhwacharya Birth place, Kunjarugiri Sri Durgadevi Temple, Ambalpady Sri Mahakali and Janardhana Temple, Kadiyali Sri Mahisha Mardini Temple. Evening visit Venugopal Swamy Temple. Evening back to Udipi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Kundapur – Murudeshwar
After breakfast leave for KUNDAPUR on the way we will enjoy boating in Suparnika River. Visiting TRASI BEACH, Maravanthe Beach. After that we will visit famous ANNEGUDI MAHA GANAPATI at Kumbhasu near Kundapur. Evening at Sunset point near BAINDUR. From where we can have Panoramic view of Arabian Sea, then we will have happy hours on BENGRE BEACH. Night stay at MURDESHWAR.
Day 03: Murudeshwar – Shirali – Jog Falls – Murudeshwar
After Breakfast we proceed to Shirali, here we shall visit Mahaganapathi & Mahamaya Temple as well as Chitrapur Saraswat Math. After noon visit the famous Jog Falls. Evening free time for shopping. Night stay at MURDESHWAR
Day 04: Murudeshwar – Yana – Gokarna – Murudeshwar
After breakfast proceed to YANA, is a very interesting sightseeing spot, Here we have Huge structures of BHASMA. Also known for being a holi place of Lord Shiva. It is a very important spot in North Canara, which is still untouched by regular tourists. Afternoon visit Gokarna Mahabaleshwara. Before Murdeshwara, near Honavar we will visit Idgunji Maha Ganapati. Evening reach back to Murdeshwara.
Day 05: Murdeshwara – Mangalore
Drive to Mangalore railway station or Mangalore airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost