The wildlife at Bandipur Tiger Reserve in South Karnataka, at the foot of the Nilgiris (Blue Mountains) is both spectacular and abundant. In fact, it has a population of 1,900 elephants, one of the highest in India and Asia. And Ambuja Farms, on the periphery of the wildlife reserve is an ideal base for an authentic jungle experience as the verandahs of its cottages overlook a waterhole and the thick forest. Go on a jeep safari into the heart of one of the country’s finest wildlife reserves and on a nature trek into the forested hills surrounding the property. Maybe even visit the neighbouring Mangala dam.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bandipura
Journey Ends at: Bandipura
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights Bandipura
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Jeep Safari into Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Guided Nature Walk.
- Forest entry fees and Taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 20,599/- Adult in Twin
Bandipur Safari Lodge
INR 17,000/- Adult in Twin
Bandipur Safari Lodge
Day 1: Arrive in Bandipura
Arrive in Bandipura and check-in to the wildlife resort. Evening relax at the resort. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Day 2: Bandipura
An early morning nature trek into the forested hills on the fringe of the tiger reserve is a bird watcher’s delight. Return to the camp for breakfast and spend the rest of the day relaxing in a natural setting. Maybe even drop by at Mangala dam or drive up to an ancient mountain top temple which has a strategic view of wild elephants grazing in the valley below. Evening, when the wildlife is most active, set off in a jeep into the heart of the tiger reserve. (All activities on your own. However, the staff of Ambuja Farms will arrange the morning nature trek and assist with booking a seat on the jungle safari)
Day 3: Onward Journey
This morning after breakfast, check-out and proceed on the next leg of your journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost