Rajasthan, the land of heroism and romance, still displays these qualities from its equally amazing architecture, which still stands to narrate the tale of its past era. The magic of Rajasthan is still ongoing through its heritage, culture, safaris, sand-dunes and lushgreen forests with its wildlife.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Jaipur
Journey Ends at:Udaipur
05 Nights / 06 Days
2 Nights Jaipur – 1 Night Jodhpur – 2 Nights Udaipur
- 05 nights and 06 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 15,499/- 02 Pax
INR 11,499/- 04 Pax
INR 10,999/- 06 Pax
INR 5,399/- Ex Adult/Child with Bed
INR 2,799/- Child no bed
Hawa Mahal / Neelam / Similar
Rajwada /Kissan Legacy / Similar
Shambu Vilas / Royal Inn/ Royal Palm / Similar
INR 19,199/- 02 Pax
INR 14,299/- 04 Pax
INR 13,699/- 06 Pax
INR 7,299/- Ex Adult/Child with Bed
INR 3,699/- Child no bed
Peppermint / Red Fox / Similar
Mapple Abhay / Similar
Rajdarshan / Golden Tulip / Similar
INR 20,799/- 02 Pax
INR 16,599/- 04 Pax
INR 15,999/- 06 Pax
INR 10,299/- Ex Adult/Child with Bed
INR 4,899/- Child no bed
Vesta International / Holiday Inn – Amer Road / Similar
Park Plaza / Similar
Park Exotica / Valley View / Similar
INR 25,899/- 02 Pax
INR 21,599/- 04 Pax
INR 20,699/- 06 Pax
INR 12,499/- Ex Adult/Child with Bed
INR 6,099/- Child no bed
Holiday Inn City Centre / Similar
Indana Palace / Ajit Bhawan Palace / Similar
Chunda Palace / Lalit / Similar
Day 01: Arrival Jaipur
Arrive to the charming Pink City of India – Jaipur. After meeting and greeting, transfer to the pre-arranged hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure and shopping. In evening, one can enjoy dinner at Chokhi Dhani (an ethnic village resort) where you will have an idea of the village life of Rajasthan. Here you will also enjoy various traditional Rajasthani dances, puppet show and various other interesting activities (Optional – direct payment). Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Local sightseeing
After breakfast, take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. Here at Amber Fort, you’ll ascend till the gates of majestic Amber fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. In the evening take a rickshaw tour of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most common places such as its squares and lanes. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar – Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur. Enroute visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km / 9 Miles / 15 minutes). Visit various temples and Ghats and Holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Later drive to Jodhpur. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 04: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for City sightseeing includes Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Later continue your drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur, largest Jain temple complex in India and dates to the 15th century. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the East bank, while the South bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for a Udaipur local sightseeing, covering – the City Palace Museum, the Crystal Gallery, the Vintage and Classic Car Collection, Sheliyon ki Bari, Gulab Baugh and enjoy your evening boat ride on Lake Pichola (on your own). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur
After breakfast, you will check-out of the hotel and proceed to the Railway Station / Airport to board the Train / Flight for further destination. Tour is complete.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%