Within the sandy and historic Rajasthan, lies a wild life of India that will mesmerize every wild life lover.
Keoladeo Ghana World Heritage Site hosts more than 350 species of birds; including 42 raptor species, 9 species of owls, 34 mammals, 22 species of reptiles, 8 amphibians, 57 types of fishes, 71 butterflies, more than 30 species of dragonflies and more than 30 species of spiders.
Sariska Tiger Reserve is located in Alwar district and expresses the rich legacy of the Maharajas of Alwar. The landscape of Sariska has scrub-thorn arid forests, dry deciduous forests and grasses that supports Bengal Tigers, Leopard, Chital, Nilgai, Monkeys, Antelope,Wild Boar and birds like Peafowl, Grey Partridge, Woodpecker, Eagles and Horned Owls.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Jaipur
Journey Ends at:Jaipur
04 Nights / 05 Days
1 Night Bharatpur – 1 Night Sariska – 2 Nights Jaipur
- 04 nights and 05 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 14,000/- Adult in twin
INR 4,650/- Extra Adult
INR 2,700/- Child no bed
The Raj Palace / Similar
Gulmohar Sariska / Similar
Radoli House / Similar
Day 01: Jaipur to Bharatpur (3 hrs)
Arrive in Jaipur and proceed for a three hour drive to Bharatpur. On arrival, check-in to your hotel at Bharatpur. Later, explore the royal and elegant Government Museum and the historic Lohagarh Fort. Overnight stay at hotel at Bharatpur.
Day 02: Keoladeo Ghana World Heritage Site
In the morning visit Keoladeo National Park. This national park hosts some magnificent and breathtaking feathered creatures across the globe. This World Heritage Site consists of 30+ sq. km area. However, the travellers can explore these well-travelled routes via hired rickshaws. These rickshaw pullers are known for their knowledge of birds. A lot of travelers recommend exploring the sanctuary via boat at early morning or late evening with binoculars. With more than 400 genuses of birds, reptiles, mammals, it would be an exciting view for sure. The start of winter brings several migratory birds from all over the world. Spanish Sparrow, Coot Snipes, Rosy Pelican, Flamingo, Red Crested Porchard and Siberian Cranes glide across the park during August to February. These guests are attracted to this marshy expanse of land for their survival. More than 45,000 trees and indigenous Spotted Deer, Sambhars, Pythons, Blue Bull, Black Buck, Jackals and Monitor Lizards are also found here. After exploring Keoladeo National Park drive to Sariska Tiger Reesrve (160 Km). On arrival check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Sariska Tiger Reserve – Jaipur (125 km)
In the morning explore the 800 sq km of Sariska Tiger Reserve; which is located in Aravalli Hills. This Tiger Reserve is gorgeous blend of grasslands, dry deciduous forests, sheer cliffs and rocky landscape. Sariska flaunts several local attractions apart from its most attractive feature; Bengal Tigers. There are Leopard, Caracal, Striped Hyena, Golden Jackal, Chital, Nilgai, Chinkara, Antelope, Wild Boar, Hare, Monkeys and birds such as Peafowl, Grey Partridge, Bush Quail, Sand Grouse, Woodpecker, Eagles and Horned Owls. You can also enjoy Camel safaris, go shopping or explore medieval palaces. Later drive to the Jaipur (3 hrs) and check-in to the hotel for overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Amber fort, built in 16th century. At the Amber Fort, you can enjoy an elephant ride and drive by the Hawa Mahal – Palace of winds. In the afternoon, visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar to explore the astronomical observatory. You can spend the rest of the evening at your convenience. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Depart from Jaipur
After relishing the morning breakfast, you will check out of the hotel. Then, you will proceed to Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. Tour ends with heart warming memories.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%