An exciting and exotic State, where custom and regal glory meet in an uprising of colors against the vast backdrop of sand and desert. Rajasthan has an unusual diversity in its entire forms – people, customs, society, costumes, music, manners, dialects, cuisine and topography. It is referred to as the Heritage Jewel of India.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Jodhpur
Journey Ends at:Jodhpur
05 Nights / 06 Days
1 Night Jodhpur – 2 Nights Bikaner – 2 Nights Jaisalmer
- 05 nights and 06 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 17,150/- Adult in Twin
INR 6,750/- Extra Adult
INR 4,750/- Child no bed
Chandra Inn / Similar
Basant Vihar / Similar
Bharat Vilas / Similar
INR 18,950/- Adult in Twin
INR 7,300/- Extra Adult
INR 5,050/- Child no bed
Haveli Pal Inn / Similar
Basant Vihar / Similar
Sky Plaza / Similar
Day 1: Arrive in Jodhpur
After arrival in Jodhpur in the morning and after meeting and greeting, get transferred to the hotel. Later on, proceed for the local sightseeing of Jodhpur, visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace. By evening, return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jodhpur – Bikaner (5 hrs)
Post breakfast, depart for Bikaner. After arriving at Bikaner, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Bikaner
Have breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing, covering the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Prachin Museum, Camel Breeding Farm and Karni Mata Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (6 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaisalmer
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing of Jaisalmer, covering Salim Singh ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, lake Gadisar, etc. Later in the afternoon drive to Sam – Sand Dunes (1 hr drive). Enjoy camel safari (on your own) back to Jaisalmer. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (5 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed for Jodhpur to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour concludes.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%