An exciting and exotic State, where custom and regal glory meet in an uprising of colors against the vast backdrop of sand and desert. Rajasthan has an unusual diversity in its entire forms – people, customs, society, costumes, music, manners, dialects, cuisine and topography. It is referred to as the Heritage Jewel of India.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Jaipur
Journey Ends at: Abu Road or Udaipur
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Jaipur – 1 Night Chittorgarh – 1 Night Udaipur – 2 Nights Mt. Abu
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 20,500/- Adult in Twin
INR 16,750/- extra adult
INR 6,000/- child without bed
Hotel Acacia Inn / Similar
Hotel Padmini / Similar
Sargam Sadan / Similar
Sav shanti Lake Palace/ Similar
Day 01: Arrive in Jaipur
Morning: Arrive in Jaipur. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting, Amber Fort – enjoy the elephant ride (on your own). Later on, proceed for local sightseeing, including – Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace, Ram Nivas Garden etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Chittorgarh – 6 hrs
After breakfast, drive to Chittorgarh, arrive Chittorgarh and transfer to the hotel. Later on, visit the Fort, Padmini Palace and the Tower Victory. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Chittorgarh – Udaipur – 3 hrs
After breakfast, proceed for Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and check-in to the hotel. Later on, proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour, covering Saheliyon ki Bari, Gulab Bagh and enjoy your evening boat ride on Lake Pichola (on your own). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Udaipur – Mt. Abu – 4 hrs
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day Udaipur city tour including The City Palace Museum, The Crystal Gallery, the Vintage & Classic Car Collection. Later on, proceed for Mount Abu. Arrive at Mt. Abu, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Mt. Abu
After breakfast, you will proceed for the local sightseeing of Mt. Abu, you can visit Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake, Brahmakumari Spiritual Centre, Sunset Point, Honeymoon Point. Return to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Mt. Abu – Abu Rly Stn or Udaipur Airport
After breakfast, you will be dropped at Abu Road Station or at Udaipur Airport to board your flight / train to the onward destination. Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%