Madurai and Rameshwaram are the major pilgrim destinations for Hindus. Madurai has impressive temple of Goddess Meenakshi and Someshwar and Rameshwaram has Ramnathswamy temple which was built in the 17th century. Situated close to the sea on the Eastern side of the island, this temple is famous for its 1200 gigantic granite columns and the 54 metre tall gopuram.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Madurai
Journey Ends at: Madurai
02 Nights / 03 Days
1 Night Madurai- 1 Night Rameshwaram
- 02 nights and 03 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- AC vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Driver allowance, toll taxes, fuel charges, parking charges etc.
- Hotel luxury taxes
- Airfare / train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 7,099/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,199/- Extra person
INR 1,699/- Child no bed
Hotel Astoria by Sparsa / Similar
Vinayaga Inn / Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Madurai
Arrive in Madurai and transfer to the hotel. Later on visit Meenakshi temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Rameshwaram
After breakfast, drive to Rameshwaram. Check-in to the hotel. Later on visit Ramnathswamy temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Depart Rameshwaram Madurai
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Drive to Madurai airport or railway station to board flight / train for onward destination. Tour concludes.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost