The topography of this little Himalayan State – Sikkim, a modern day Shangri-La, still uncorrupted by the onrush of civilization, is irresistible. Unwind in settings which are truly spectacular. Here, the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas look down upon quaint hilltop monasteries nestled in lush vegetation and silvery-blue rivers slicing through the valleys below. And in the North-eastern reaches of the country, you can take in the magical hill-station of Kalimpong, Pelling and Darjeeling in the neighboring West Bengal.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Journey Ends at: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
07 Nights / 08 Days
1 Night Kalimpong – 2 Nights Darjeeling – 2 Nights Pelling – 2 Nights Gangtok
- Accommodation for 07 nights / 08 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast. (Dinner will be offered in Deluxe and Premium Package)
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per the tour itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 19,069/- Adult in Twin
INR 4,949/- Extra Adult
INR 1,499/- Child with no bed
Garden Reach (Old Wing) / Similar
Marvel Intl. / Princess / Similar
Yangthang Dzimkha / Similar
Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel / Similar
INR 21,529/- Adult in Twin
INR 5,669/- Extra Adult
INR 1,809/- Child with no bed
Garden Reach (New Wing) / Similar
Yuma / Golden Heights Enclave / Similar
Aryan Regency (Veg) / Pemaling / Similar
The Sikkim Retreat / Gajraj (Veg) / Similar
INR 23,379/- Adult in Twin
INR 7,119/- Extra Adult
INR 2,539/- Child with no bed
Sood Garden Retreat / Similar
Villa Everest / Mohit (Exe) / Similar
Tashigang Resort / Dewachan / Similar
Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel / Similar
Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Kalimpong (About 85 km / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is a pretty hill-station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air in its atmosphere. On arrival, check-in to the hotel & be at leisure the remaining day. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Kalimpong – Gangtok (About 80 km / 3 hrs)
After an early breakfast, visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Durbin Dhara Hill & Flower Nurseries. Return to the hotel. After lunch, drive to Gangtok – “The Capital city of Sikkim”. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir)
Set out on a half-day excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13,200 ft) 52 km from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Gangtok sightseeing – Pelling (132 km / 5 hrs)
Start for a half-day local city tour, covering Rumtek Monastery, Dro-Dul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom and Flower Show. After lunch, drive to Pelling via Ravangla. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast, go for a local sightseeing tour, covering Rimbi Falls, Khangchendzonga Falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake, be back to the hotel for lunch. After lunch, visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Rabdantse View Point and the Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Pelling – Darjeeling (About 118 km / 4 hrs)
This morning, drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.), one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. On arrival, check-in to the hotel & be at leisure the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Darjeeling (Sightseeing)
Early morning at 4.00 am, drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Kanchenganga (28,208 ft. World’s third highest peak). On your way back, visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese temple. Evening is free. (Walking tour of mall is suggested). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Stn / IXB airport (About 90 km / 3 hrs)
Morning is free for packing & personal activities. Check-out of the hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost