Need a break from the heat and dust of the plains! Then enjoy the pristine air of the hill resort of Darjeeling. Darjeeling, situated in the eastern state of West Bengal, offers the cool found in the height of the Himalayas where nature is at its best. The spectacular sunrises and sunsets are unforgettable. This hill resort has attracted botanists, ornithologists (those doing a scientific study of birds), trekkers, photographers and holiday-makers alike. Darjeeling is famous for the magnificent mountains of Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, and Makalu.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: NJP / Bagdogra
Journey Ends at: NJP / Bagdogra
03 Nights / 04 Days
3 Nights Darjeeling
- Accommodation for 03 nights / 04 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast & dinner.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 11,399/- 02 Pax
INR 8,499/- 04 Pax
INR 7,299/- 06 Pax
INR 4,199/- Extra Adult
INR 2,099/- Child with no bed
Marvel Intl. / Princess / Similar
INR 12,699/- 02 Pax
INR 9,699/- 04 Pax
INR 8,599/- 06 Pax
INR 4,599/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,199/- Child with no bed
Yuma / Golden Heights Enclave / Similar
INR 14,699/- 02 Pax
INR 11,799/- 04 Pax
INR 10,599/- 06 Pax
INR 4,999/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,999/- Child with no bed
Villa Everest / Mohit (Exe) / Similar
INR 18,299/- 02 Pax
INR 15,299/- 04 Pax
INR 14,199/- 06 Pax
INR 7,699/- Adult in Twin
INR 4,999/- Child with no bed
Pine Tree Resort & Spa / Cedar Inn / Similar
Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (About 90 km / 3 hrs)
There will be a Meet & Greet reception on arrival at NJP / IXB followed by a transfer to Darjeeling, one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the World. On arrival, check-in to the hotel & spend rest of the day in leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling (local sightseeing)
Early morning 04:00 am: Drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Kanchenganga (situated at 28,208 ft. above sea level it’s the world’s third highest peak). On your way back, visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Temple. Evening is free for you. (Walking tour of the mall – suggested). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Mirik Excursion
After breakfast, go for an excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft. and famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates enhancing the surroundings here. Evening: Return to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – NJP Rly station / IXB airport (100 km / 3hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out of the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost