The last leg of the journey to East India takes place on a miniature railway which winds through deep jungles, tea gardens and pine forests. It is one of the great journeys of the world. Darjeeling is an unspoilt, English-style hill station straddling a mountain slope and surrounded by high green hills covered with coniferous trees, with massive drops into the enchanting valley below. It commands a stunning view of Kanchenjunga (8,586 meters), particularly from nearby Tiger Hill and the sunrise which breaks over the mountains is one of the most beautiful sights on earth.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
Journey Ends at: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Darjeeling – 2 Nights Pelling – 2 Nights Gangtok
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast. (Dinner will be offered in Deluxe and Premium Package)
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per the tour itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 22,399/- 02 Pax
INR 15,899/- 04 Pax
INR 13,899/- 06 Pax
INR 6,999/- Extra Adult
INR 3,699/- Child with no bed
Marvel Intl. / Princess / Similar
Yangthang Dzimkha / Similar
Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel / Similar
INR 25,399/- 02 Pax
INR 18,799/- 04 Pax
INR 16,799/- 06 Pax
INR 8,199/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,999/- Child with no bed
Yuma / Golden Heights Enclave / Similar
Aryan Regency (Veg) / Pemaling / Similar
The Sikkim Retreat / Gajraj (Veg) / Similar
INR 30,399/- 02 Pax
INR 23,799/- 04 Pax
INR 21,799/- 06 Pax
INR 10,899/- Adult in Twin
INR 5,699/- Child with no bed
Villa Everest / Mohit (Exe) / Similar
Tashigang Resort / Dewachan / Similar
Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel / Similar
INR 34,799/- 02 Pax
INR 28,199/- 04 Pax
INR 26,199/- 06 Pax
INR 15,499/- Adult in Twin
INR 7,599/- Child with no bed
Pine Tree Resort & Spa / Cedar Inn / Similar
Norbughang Resort / Pachu Village Resort / Similar
Tamarind Residency / Keepsa Residency / Similar
Day 01: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri – Gangtok
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station and transfer to Gangtok (114 km /4.5 hrs). At an altitude of 5500 ft, Gangtok the capital of the State of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Tsomgo Lake Excursion
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 52 kms from Gangtok city. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Gangtok local sightseeing – Pelling (About 132 km / 5 hrs)
This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering 7 points include Rumtek Monastery, Shanti View Point, Botanical garden, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. After lunch drive to Pelling (6800 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Pelling sightseeing
After breakfast start for sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Khangchendzongha waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls & Khecheopalri Lake. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad Ground. Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling – Darjeeling (About 118 km / 4 hrs)
This morning drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling sightseeing
Early Morning (at 4.00 am) drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular Sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping & leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling – NJP Rly. Stn / IXB airport (About 90 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost