The capital of Sikkim is a unique hill resort of northeast India and undoubtedly one of the most oft-visited ones. Perched on the ridge of a hill at an altitude of 1700 m, Gangtok is famous for its scenic beauty and spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain peak in the world at an elevation of 28169 ft (8586 m). The town offers a mild temperate climate with a temperature of around 23 degree centigrade in summer and around 6 degree centigrade in winter.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
Journey Ends at: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
03 Nights / 04 Days
3 Nights Gangtok
- Accommodation for 03 nights / 04 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast & dinner.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 11,299/- 02 Pax
INR 7,999/- 04 Pax
INR 7,299/- 06 Pax
INR 3,499/- Extra Adult
INR 1,699/- Child with no bed
Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel / Similar
INR 13,299/- 02 Pax
INR 9,999/- 04 Pax
INR 9,299/- 06 Pax
INR 4,099/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,199/- Child with no bed
The Sikkim Retreat / Gajraj (Veg) / Similar
INR 15,899/- 02 Pax
INR 12,499/- 04 Pax
INR 11,799/- 06 Pax
INR 5,999/- Adult in Twin
INR 2,799/- Child with no bed
Royal Oaks / Viceroy Le Primula / Similar
INR 16,399/- 02 Pax
INR 12,999/- 04 Pax
INR 12,299/- 06 Pax
INR 6,499/- Adult in Twin
INR 3,499/- Child with no bed
Tamarind Residency / Keepsa Residency / Similar
Day 01: Arrive Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri – Gangtok
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station and transfer to Gangtok (114 km / 4.5 hrs). At an altitude of 5500 ft, Gangtok the capital of the State of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening is for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok Sightseeing
Around early morning, start the full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tak, Hunuman Tak, Chortan, Stupa, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Institute of Handicrafts and Handlooms (closed on Sunday) and Roomtek Monastery & Dharma Chakra Centre (24 km / 45 minutes), the sect of the Kagyu order – one of the 4 major Tibetan Buddhist Sect (24 km /45 minutes).
Day 03: Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
In the morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400 ft), which is only 32 km from Gangtok City. The lake is almost 1 km long, oval in shape and 15 m deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12 km visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Evening is free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
Day 04: Depart Gangtok – Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
Morning transfer to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station (114 km / 4.5 hrs). Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost