Sikkim: the call of this little Himalayan State, a modern day Shangri-La which is still uncorrupted by the onrush of civilization is irresistible. Unwind in settings that are truly spectacular. Here the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas look down on quaint hilltop monasteries nestled in lush vegetation and silvery-blue rivers that slice through the valleys below. And while in the north-eastern reaches of the country, you can take in the magical hill station of Kalimpong and Darjeeling in neighbouring West Bengal.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Journey Ends at: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
06 Nights / 07 Days
1 Night Kalimpong – 3 Nights Gangtok – 2 Nights Darjeeling
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast. (Dinner will be offered in Deluxe and Premium Package)
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per the tour itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%
INR 14,890/- Adult in Twin
INR 3,390/- Extra Adult
INR 2,190/- Child with no bed
INR 16,690/- Adult In Twin
INR 4,390/- Extra Adult
INR 2,190/- Child with no bed
INR 21,090/- Adult In Twin
INR 7,590/- Extra Adult
INR 4,190/- Child with no bed
INR 30,290/- Adult In Twin
INR 15,390/- Extra Adult
INR 8,690/- Child with no bed
Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Kalimpong (About 85 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 02: Kalimpong – Gangtok (About 80 kms / 3 hrs)
After early breakfast, visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham’s Home, Durbin Dhara Hills & Flower Nurseries and back to hotel. After lunch drive to Gangtok – “The Capital City of Sikkim”. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake)
Start for a half-day excursion trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok
Start for a half-day city tour covering Rumtek Monastery, Dro-Dul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom, and Flower Show. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok to Darjeeling
This morning proceed to Darjeeling. On arrival check-in to the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling (Local sight seeing)
Early morning at 4.00 am drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back, visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple. Evening free (walking tour of mall -suggested). Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling – NJP Rly station / IXB airport (100 kms / 3 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check-out from the hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives,Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per ourterms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may comeinto effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any
difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation couldbe in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the packagecost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost