Sandwiched between the tall mountains and deep blue sea, is the South-Western State of Kerala. It is a State, blessed with a long shoreline and serene beaches, emerald backwaters, lushgreen hillstations, aromatic plantations, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, history, culture, monuments, exotic cuisine… No wonder, it is called – ‘God’s Own Country’.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Kochi
Journey Ends at:Thiruvananthapuram
07 Nights / 08 Days
1 Night Kochi – 2 Nights Munnar – 1 Night Thekkdy – 1 Nights Allepy – 2 Night Kovalam
- 07 nights and 08 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 23,450/- 02 Pax
INR 20,250/- 04 Pax
INR 17,950/- 06 Pax
Pearl Palace / Similar
Lake Zone / Similar
Grand Thekkady / Similar
Beach & Lake Resort / Similar
INR 26,050/- 02 Pax
INR 22,850/- 04 Pax
INR 20,190/- 06 Pax
Yuvrani Residency / Similar
Misty Mountain / Similar
Silver Crest / Similar
Kerala Palace / Similar
Sagara Beach Resort / Similar
INR 28,750/- 02 Pax
INR 25,550/- 04 Pax
INR 22,890/- 06 Pax
The Dunes / Similar
Eastend / Similar
Spice Grove / Similar
Kodai Lip / Similar
Isola Di Cocco / Similar
INR 28,950/- 02 Pax
INR 27,950/- 04 Pax
INR 25,390/- 06 Pax
Hotel Casino / Similar
T & U Leisure / Similar
Holiday Vista / Similar
Lake Song / Similar
Uday Samudra / Similar
Day 01: Arrival Kochi
Arrive in Kochi. After meeting and greeting get transferred to the hotel. Check-in to your hotel and spend the rest of the morning exploring the port city on your own. This afternoon’s sightseeing tour includes a visit to the Jewish synagogue, the Dutch Palace and ends at the famous Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at Kochi.
Day 2: Kochi – Munnar
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar, one of the most popular hill stations in South India. Here the hills are carpeted with sprawling tea gardens. Enroute visit Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Evening go for a leisurely stroll through a tea garden near your hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast, you set off on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupettu Dam, where you have an opportunity to go for boating. Later proceed to Munnar Tea Museum. Then continue to Echo Point before returning to your hotel. In the evening you are free to explore the hill station at your own pace. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, you drive down to Thekkady in the Cardamom Hills of Kerala. This little resort town is located on the fringe of Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve, one of the finest wildlife parks in South India. Upon arrival, you check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon visit a spice plantation. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey / Kumarakom
After an early breakfast, embark on an enjoyable boat safari on Periyar Lake. Indeed, Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve are quite unique as they are wrapped around the five fingers of Periyar Dam and the wildlife sighting from the water is generally very rewarding. Return to your hotel, check out and drive to Alleppey / Kumarakom – Kerala Backwaters. Check-in to the hotel and later proceed to visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Evening is at leisure for enjoying the beauty of Backwaters. Overnight at Alleppey / Kumarakom.
Day 6: Alleppey / Kumarakom – Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transferred to Kovalam. Arrive in Kovalam, check in to the hotel and later on proceed for Thiruvananthapuram sightseeing, covering the Padamanabh Swami temple, Napier Museum and Kanakakunnu Palace. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast, drive to Kanyakumari. En route visit Padmanabhapuram palace. On arrival proceed for local sightseeing, covering Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekanand Memorial and Cape Kanyakumari. Soon after, drive down to Kovalam. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day 8: Kovalam – Thiruvananthapuram
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed to Thiruvananthapuram to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour is complete.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%