Sandwiched between the tall mountains and deep blue sea, is the South-Western State of Kerala. It is a State, blessed with a long shoreline and serene beaches, emerald backwaters, lushgreen hillstations, aromatic plantations, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, history, culture, monuments, exotic cuisine… No wonder, it is called – ‘God’s Own Country’.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Kochi
Journey Ends at:Kochi
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Munnar – 2 Nights Thekkady – 1 Night Alleppey – 1 Night Kochi
- 06 nights and 07 days hotel accommodation.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast and dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 20,300/- Adult in Twin
Hotel Las Palmas / Similar
Hotel Michael Inn / Similar
Pagoda Resort / Similar
Mermaid / Similar
INR 21,700/- Adult in Twin
Hotel Misty Mountain / Similar
Hotel Grand Thekkady / Similar
Pristine Island / Similar
Emerald / Similar
INR 23,700/- Adult in Twin
Hotel Eastend / Similar
Hotel Silver Crest / Similar
The World Backwater Resort / Similar
Abad Plaza / Similar
Day 1: Kochi – Munnar
Arrive in Kochi from where you will be transferred to Munnar (130 km / 4 hrs), one of the most popular hill stations in South India. Here the hills are carpeted with sprawling tea gardens. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Evening: go for a leisurely stroll through a tea garden near your hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
After breakfast, you set off on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupettu Dam, where you have an opportunity to go for boating. Then continue to Echo Point before returning to your hotel. In the evening you are free to explore the hill station at your own pace. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, you drive down to Thekkady (120 km / 3.5 hrs) in the Cardamom Hills of Kerala. This little resort town is located on the fringe of Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve, one of the finest wildlife parks in South India. Upon arrival, you check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon visit a spice plantation. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 4: Thekkady
After an early breakfast, embark on an enjoyable boat safari on Periyar Lake. Indeed, Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve are quite unique as they are wrapped around the five fingers of Periyar Dam and the wildlife sighting from the water is generally very rewarding. Return to your hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring the resort town on your own. Maybe treat yourself to an Ayurvedic oil massage; go on an evening jungle trek with reformed poachers as guides and rangers or shop for spices (these activities are not included in the tour price). Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey
After an early breakfast, you set off by road for Alleppey (130 km / 4 hrs), a charming backwater village on Vembanad Lake. Check-in to your resort. Spend the rest of the day relaxing in this enchanting setting. Maybe even visit the neighboring Kumarakom bird Sanctuary or go on a backwater cruise (at your own expense). Top off the day gazing out at a spectacular sunset over the lake. Overnight at Alleppey.
Day 6: Alleppey – Kochi
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Kochi (2 hrs). Check-in to your hotel and spend the rest of the morning exploring the port city on your own. This afternoon’s sightseeing tour includes a visit to the Jewish synagogue, the Dutch Palace and ends at the famous Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at Kochi.
Day 7: Depart Kochi
After breakfast, you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport / railway station. The tour ends here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%