Welcome to a fabled wonderland called Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, sunny gardens, luxurious houseboats, picturesque mountain lakes… Indeed, if there is a paradise on earth, it is this.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Srinagar
Journey Ends at: Srinagar
3 Nights / 4 Days
Srinagar, Gulmarg & Pahalgam
- Accommodation for 03 nights / 04 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 8,000 per adult
INR 6,400 extra adult/child
INR 4,800 child without bed
City View Resort / Grand Tabiyah / Grand Jigar / Similar
INR 11,000 per adult
INR 8,800 extra adult
INR 6,600 child without bed
Paradise Gate Way / Naqash Residency / Similar
INR 15,000 per adult
INR 12,000 extra adult
INR 9,000 child without bed
Royal Batoo / Pine Spring / Grand Mumtaz / Grand Mahal / Similar
Day 01 : Srinagar – Local sightseeing
Warm welcome and arrival assistance by our representative at Srinagar airport at an altitude of 1730 mtrs and transfer to hotel / house-boat. Srinagar is known as paradise on Earth and the Venice of Asia. Afternoon leave for Shankaracharya Temple / Takht-e-Suleiman about 1000 ft from Srinagar for panoramic view of the valley and then visit famous Mughal gardens of Cheshmashahi. Nishat and Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise.
Day 02 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast drive for a day excursion tour of Pahalgam 7200 ft (village of shepherds) enroute visiting the world famous saffron growing fields, Awantipura temple ruins (9th century) and Martand Temple (sun temple). On arrival in Pahalgam visit famous sights from Indian film industry (bollywood). Afternoon visit Baisaran view point, Beetab valley, Aru village on your own. Pahalgam is also famous for trekking routes and base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the natural beauty and river Lidder. Evening return back to Srinagar.
Day 03 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (8700 ft) known as meadow of flowers, famous for Golf course during summer, with 18 holes highest Golf course in the World and ski resort in Winter. One can enjoy Gondola (cable car), Horse riding and snow sledge on your own.
Day 04 : Srinagar – Departure
Morning Shikara ride of the lake and then departure / transfer to Srinagar Airport / bus station for onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%