Welcome to a fabled wonderland called Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, sunny gardens, luxurious houseboats, picturesque mountain lakes… Indeed, if there is a paradise on earth, it is this. This dream package takes in the best of what Kashmir has to offer: Srinagar, Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Srinagar
Journey Ends at:Srinagar
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Srinagar – 2 Nights Pahalgam – 2 Nights Gulmarg
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 17,150/- per adult
INR 13,720/- extra adult
INR 10,290/- child without bed
Hotel Grand Tabiyah / Milad / Kayzee / Park Plaza / Alhamra / Similar
Hotel Brown Palace / Paradise / Paristaan Resorts / Similar
Hotel Sahara / Yemberzal / Similar
INR 20,200/- per adult
INR 16,160/- extra adult
INR 12,120/- child without bed
Hotel Ibni Kabeer / Snow Palace / Grand Habib / Paradise Gateway / Similar
Hotel Valley View Resorts / Baisaran / Forest Hill Resorts / Similar
Hotel Pine Palace(H.W) / Royal Park / Zahgeer Continental / Gulmarg Resorts / Similar
Day 1 – Arrive in Srinagar
On arrival in Srinagar, our representative will greet and meet you at the airport / bus station and arrange for your transfer to a hotel / houseboat. In the afternoon, you will be taken on a half-day sightseeing tour of Srinagar, a paradise lake city that has often been referred to as the Venice of Asia. On this tour, you will visit Shankaracharya Temple and Takht-e-Suleiman; two elevated sites that have a panoramic view of the valley. Stroll through the world famous Mughal Gardens of Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). Yes, these gardens were the Mughal Emperor’s interpretation of paradise on earth. Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, you will set-off on a full-day excursion of Sonmarg, known locally as the Meadow of Gold (2,690 m or 9,000 ft). The scenic drive through nature’s enchanted wonderland is punctuated with a number of photo stops along the way. Sonamarg valley, which lies in the foothills of Zojila is surrounded by towering mountains (up to 5,300 m high). Baltal, the base camp for Amarnath Piligrim lies 15 km to the north. Once in Sonmarg, you may go for horse riding to Thajiwas Glacier (at your own expense). Sonmarg is also the gateway to Ladakh. Return to Srinagar in the evening and spend overnight here.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Check-out after breakfast and drive to Pahalgam (2,440 m or 7,200 ft), stopping along the way for photo stops against varied backdrops such as saffron fields, Avantipur ruins (9th century), the Martand Sun Temple and the Anantnag sulphur springs. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring Pahalgam, a popular Bollywood location which possesses a quiet natural beauty that is addictive. Overnight in Pahalgam.
Day 4: Pahalgam – Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit scenic spots that have shot to fame after serving as backdrops for numerous Bollywood and regional Indian movies. Later, visit Baisaran view point and Aru village or relax by the river; chill out in the shade of mysterious pine forests; maybe even go trekking or take a pony ride into the surrounding mountains. Overnight in Pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
After breakfast, leave for Gulmarg (2,550m or 8,700 ft) which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Play a round of golf (in summer) on the highest golf course in the world, or ski down its slopes (in winter) or just lie back and absorb the splendors of nature and the snowy mountains. Enjoy a Gondola (cable car) ride from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg (at your own expense). Overnight in Gulmarg.
Day 6: Gulmarg
A full day to explore and luxuriate in the beauty of Gulmarg also known as meadow of flowers on your own.
Day 7: Gulmarg – Srinagar Departure
After breakfast you will be transferred from Gulmarg to Srinagar airport / bus station. The tour ends here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%