Welcome to a fabled wonderland called Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, sunny gardens, luxurious houseboats, picturesque mountain lakes… Indeed, if there is a paradise on earth, it is this.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Srinagar
Journey Ends at: Srinagar
03 Nights / 04 Days
Srinagar & Gulmarg
- Accommodation for 03 nights / 04 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 8,000/- per adult
INR 6,400/- extra adult
INR 4,800/- child without bed
INR 12,500/- per adult
INR 10,000/- extra adult
INR 6,500/- child without bed
Sup Deluxe Houseboat / Similar
INR 14,000/- per adult
INR 11,500/- extra adult
INR 7,500/- child without bed
Regal Palace / Similar
INR 15,000/- per adult
INR 12,000/- extra adult
INR 9,000/- child without bed
Royal Batoo / Similar
INR 18,500/- per adult
INR 15,000/- extra adult
INR 10,000/- child without bed
Pine Spring / Similar
Day 1: Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative at the airport and transferred to a Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon is free for personal activities. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar – Local sightseeing
The half-a-day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens includes visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). Return to the houseboat for hot lunch. In the afternoon, Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which it is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the lake. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course in summer (the highest in the world) and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. In the evening return to the houseboat. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar
Transfer on time to the airport to connect onward destination flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%