Welcome to a fabled wonderland called Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, sunny gardens, luxurious houseboats, picturesque mountain lakes… Indeed, if there is a paradise on earth, it is this. This dream package uses Srinagar as a base and from here you will be taken on full-day excursions to the enchanting resorts of Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Srinagar
Journey Ends at:Srinagar
05 Nights / 06 Days
5 Nights Srinagar
- Accommodation for 05 nights / 06 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 17,150/- per adult
INR 13,720/- extra adult
INR 10,290/- child without bed
City View Resort / Eagle Resort / Golden Bees / Rouank Resort / Grand Tabiyah / Similar
INR 20,200/- per adult
INR 16,160/- extra adult
INR 12,120/- child without bed
Paradise Gate Way / Ibni Kabeer / Snow Palace / Naqash Residency / Regal Palace / Similar
INR 30,650/- per adult
INR 24,520/- extra adult
INR 18,390/- child without bed
Royal Batoo / Pine Spring / Comrade Inn / Similar
Day 1: Srinagar
On arrival in Srinagar, our representative will greet and meet you at the airport / bus station and arrange for your transfer to a hotel / houseboat. The rest of the day is yours to explore the lake city, often referred to as the Venice of Asia, at your own pace (and expense). Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, set-off on a full-day excursion of Sonmarg, known locally as the Meadow of Gold (2,690 m or 9,000 ft). The scenic drive through nature’s enchanted wonderland is punctuated with a number of photo stops along the way. Sonamarg valley which lies in the foothills of Zojila is surrounded by towering mountains (up to 5,300 m high). Baltal, the base camp for the Amarnath piligrimage lies 15 km to the north. Once in Sonmarg, go for horse riding to Thajiwas Glacier (at your own expense). Sonmarg is also the gateway to Ladakh. Return to Srinagar in the evening and overnight here.
Day 03: Srinagar local Sightseeing
After breakfast, set-off on a sightseeing tour of Srinagar. This tour takes in the Shankaracharya Temple and Takht-e-Suleiman; two elevated sites that have a panoramic view of the valley. You will also get to stroll through the world famous Mughal Gardens of Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). Yes, these gardens were the Mughal Emperor’s interpretation of paradise on earth. This evening opt (at your own expense) for a romantic shikara ride on Dal Lake. Overnight in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, go on a full-day tour of Gulmarg (2,550 m or 8,750ft), one of the most beautiful all-season resorts in the valley. Play a round of golf on the highest golf course in the world (in summer) or ski down its slopes (in winter) or just lie back and absorb the splendors of nature and the snowy mountains. Embark on a Gondola (cable car) ride from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg (at your own expense). Return to Srinagar in the evening and spend overnight here.
Day 5: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Morning drive to Pahalgam (2,440 m or 7,200 ft), stopping along the way for photo stops against varied backdrops such as saffron fields, Avantipur ruins (9th century), the Martand Sun Temple and the Anantnag sulphur springs. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring Pahalgam, a popular Bollywood location which possesses a quiet natural beauty that is addictive. Back to Srinagar. Overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Srinagar Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport / bus station. The tour ends here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%