Welcome to a fabled wonderland called Kashmir. Snow-capped mountains, sunny gardens, luxurious houseboats, picturesque mountain lakes… Indeed, if there is a paradise on earth, it is this. This dream package takes in the best of what Kashmir has to offer: Srinagar, Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from:Srinagar
Journey Ends at:Srinagar
04 Nights / 05 Days
Sringar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg & Pahalgam
- Accommodation for 04 nights / 05 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 15,299/- per adult
INR 12,239/- extra adult
INR 9,179/- child without bed
Hotel City View Resorts / Similar
INR 16,299/- per adult
INR 13,039/- extra adult
INR 9,779/- child without bed
Hotel Grand Osheen / Similar
INR 17,299/- per adult
INR 13,839/- extra adult
INR 10,379/- child without bed
Hotel Regal Palace / Similar
INR 18,299/- per adult
INR 14,639/- extra adult
INR 10,979/- child without bed
Hotel Royal Batoo / Royal Khazir / Similar
INR 19,299/- per adult
INR 15,439/- extra adult
INR 11,579/- child without bed
Hotel Pine Spring / Batra / Similar
Day 01 : Arrival at Srinagar – Local sightseeing 50 km (Mughal Gardens)
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative / driver at the airport who will transfer you to your hotel. Enjoy a half day tour of the world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. At late evening, experience Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for an hour.
Day 02 : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar 108 km
Gulmarg (2730 mtrs. above sea Level) also known as the “Meadow of Flowers”, is a town-side hill station and a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is famous because of its “Gulmarg Gondola,” one of the highes ‘cable cars’ in the world (on a direct payment basis). In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 km
Sonmarg (2800 mtrs. above sea level), meaning ‘meadow of gold’ has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier – a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening, return back to Srinagar. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar 186 km
On the way to Pahalgam (known as the Valley of Shepherds) 2440 mtrs. above sea level, visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for the Indian Film Industry. Enjoy Pahalgam’s beautiful nature with the charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (on a direct payment basis). In the evening return back to your hotel.
Day 05 : Srinagar Airport Drop
Transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards to your destination flight.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%