Shimla, Manali and Chandigarh. An ideal three-city week-long package in the foothills of the scenic Himalayas that includes a visit to all the important must-see sights in the region.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
06 Nights / 07 Days
2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nights Manali – 1 Night Chandigarh
- Accommodation for 06 nights / 07 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 20,300/- 02 Pax
INR 16,999/- 04 Pax
INR 14,799/- 06 Pax
INR 16,240/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 12,180/- Child No Bed
Hotel Snowflakes / Similar
Angels Inn / Similar
Hotel Swan / Similar
INR 21,799/- 02 Pax
INR 18,799/- 04 Pax
INR 16,499/- 06 Pax
INR 17,439/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 13,079/- Child No Bed
Quality Inn Himdev / Similar
Prini Palace / Similar
Hotel Sun Park / Similar
INR 23,099/- 02 Pax
INR 19,999/- 04 Pax
INR 17,899/- 06 Pax
INR 18,479/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 13,859/- Child No Bed
Sukh Sagar Regency / Similar
Sun Park Resort / Similar
Velvet Clarks Exotica / Similar
INR 34,399/- 02 Pax
INR 31,299/- 04 Pax
INR 29,099/- 06 Pax
INR 27,519/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 20,639/- Child No Bed
Shimla Havens & Resorts / Similar
Quality Inn River Country Resort / Similar
Regenta Almeida / Similar
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla
Arrive in Delhi. You will be transferred by road to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs), the former summer capital of British India. Shimla which nestles in the Shivalik mountains has some of the most stunning views of the mighty snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Overnight at your hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing
This morning visit Kufri (2,500 m above sea level) just an hour’s drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, set off on a walking tour of Shimla, stopping at Jakoo Hills which has a panoramic view of the town and the Viceregal Lodge. Then walk down the Mall Road and return to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali
Morning: A scenic drive to Manali (274 kms / 7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 m. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, Manali is a picturesque summer resort. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing
Start the morning with a walking tour of Manali with stops at a 450-year-old temple, dedicated to Hadimba Devi (it has some excellent woodcarvings), a Tibetan Monastery and the town’s handicraft center. The rest of the day you are free to explore the town on your own. You could consider walking down to the village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass (Snow Point)
This morning you visit beautiful Solang Valley and – weather permitting – Rohtang Pass (51 km from Manali) which at an altitude of 3,978 m is one of the highest in the world. Overnight at your hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and drive to Chandigarh (8 hrs drive). Check-in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh – Delhi
Today morning drive to Delhi to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%