Himachal Pradesh is one of the most important travel destinations in India. The high hills of Himalayas attract the travelers from all over the world. Himachal Pradesh has plenty of hill resorts, pilgrimage centers, adventure sports destinations and wildlife that attracts a wide range of tourist traffic. Himachal Pradesh has several travel plans for the visitors. We have made special travel packages in collaboration with the leading Holiday Resorts and Hill Resorts of Himachal Pradesh.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Delhi
Journey Ends at: Delhi
09 Nights / 10 Days
2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nights Manali – 1 Night Dharamshala – 2 Nights Dalhousie – 1 Night Chandigarh
- Accommodation for 09 nights / 10 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 30,699/- 02 Pax
INR 25,299/- 04 Pax
INR 23,099/- 06 Pax
INR 24,559/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with bed
INR 18,419/- Ex Child No Bed
Hotel Snowflakes / Similar
Angels Inn / Similar
Snow Crest Inn / Similar
Shangri-La Hotel / Similar
Hotel Swan / Similar
INR 33,399/- 02 Pax
INR 27,999/- 04 Pax
INR 24,899/- 06 Pax
INR 26,719/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with bed
INR 20,039/- Ex Child No Bed
Quality Inn Himdev / Similar
Prini Palace / Similar
Stella Fresh / Similar
Hotel Comfort Inn / Similar
Hotel Sun Park / Similar
INR 34,999 /- 02 Pax
INR 30,599 /- 04 Pax
INR 27,399 /- 06 Pax
INR 27,999/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with bed
INR 20,999/- Ex Child No Bed
Sukh Sagar Regency / Similar
Sun Park Resort / Similar
Hotel Vatika / Similar
Sagarika Resort / Similar
Velvet Clarks Exotica / Similar
INR 50,199/- 02 Pax
INR 45,099/- 04 Pax
INR 41,899/- 06 Pax
INR 40,159/- Ex Adult / Ex Child with bed
INR 30,119/- Ex Child No Bed
Shimla Havens & Resorts / Similar
Quality Inn River Country Resort / Similar
Hotel Inclover / Similar
Hotel Mount View / Similar
Regenta Almeida / Similar
Day 01 : Delhi to Shimla
Arrive at Delhi and you are met and greeted by our representative. After welcome, drive to Shimla – the land of pine scented hills, beautiful peaks, crisp winter skies, fragrant cedar forests, romantic mists and golden hillsides. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla
This morning after breakfast you will be driven to Kufri Valley – located 16 kms from Shimla, it commands a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas. Rest of the day is free to explore Shimla’s famous Mall Road. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 03 : Shimla-Manali
After early breakfast proceed to Manali. Pass by Pandoh Dam, Beas river, Sutlaj River, Beas Sutlaj Link Project, Kullu Valley and Dassehra Maidan. On arrival check-in to your hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (The Vehicle will not go to Rohtang Pass)
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Rohtang Pass, located 51 km from Manali, 3978 meters high, which for centuries was the gateway to the trading routes that led to Lahaul, Ladakh and Central Asia. From the crest of the pass, one can take in a sweeping panorama of Mountain Ranges, Pinnacles, precipitous cliffs, ridges, huge glaciers, moraine and deep ravines. Return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Manali
After breakfast, visit the Jagatsukh Naggar Art Gallery, Hadimba Devi Temple and the Tibetan Monastery before proceeding to Vashisht village, just outside Manali, across the river Beas, known for its hot sulphur springs whose water is said to have curative properties. Return back to the hotel in the afternoon. Rest of the day free. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 06 : Manali – Dharmshala
After breakfast proceed to Dharmshala. Check-in to your hotel. In the evening visit Bhagshunsath Temple, Water falls and Tibetan Monastery. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 07 : Dharmshala – Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed to Dalhousie. Enroute visit Kangra Fort & 3300 yrs Old Jain Temple. Check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 08 : Dalhousie
After breakfast full day excursion to Khajiar (02 hrs) – 22 km, which is called as mini Switzerland. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 09 : Dalhousie – Chandigarh
After breakfast check out and proceed to Chandigarh. Evening visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Pinjore Garden. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 10 : Chandigarh – Delhi
After breakfast check out of the hotel and drive to Delhi. Later transfer to Delhi airport / railway station for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%