This world is filled with countless wonderful destinations, which must be explore during lifetime. Europe is one such continent. Indian Holiday offers a well-planned tour package of 11 days- Highlights of Europe. The itinerary comprises of visit to some of the most sought-after European destinations such as London, Amsterdam, Paris, Zurich, and Brussels. All these destinations have finest of structures, fashion, heritage, history, culture, food, scenery and more. Have an unforgettable holiday exploring wonders such as Buckingham Palace, Eiffel Tower Chapel Bridge, a ride in world’s rotating cable car Titlis Rotairs and so on.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: London
Journey Ends at: Zurich
10 Nights / 11 Days
London – Harwich – Hook of Holland – Amsterdam – Brussels – Paris – Zurich.
Day 1: London
Arrive at Airport and take a shuttle transfer to reach your Hotel (on your own). The balance day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. (Dinner)
Day 2: London
After Breakfast, proceed for a guided city tour of London to see the main sights such as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge concluding the tour at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Later Board the thrilling flight on London Eye for a spectacular bird’s eye view of the England’s capital followed by a visit to Swami Narayan Temple. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 3: London – Harwich – Hook of Holland – Amsterdam
Check out and Board your coach and proceed to Harwich for a short channel crossing to Hook of Holland. On Arrival, we proceed to Amsterdam, the capital city of Netherland. Drive to Hotel for check in. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 4: Amsterdam – Brussels
After Breakfast, board your coach and proceed for an Guided tour of Amsterdam including Dam Square, a visit to cheese and clog farm for the demonstration on the making process, followed by a photo stop opportunity of the Windmills. Later drive to the capital city of Belgium for an overnight stay. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 5: Brussels – Paris
Post Breakfast, proceed to Grand Place to witness the statue of Mannekin Piss. Visit City Square, St. Michel’s Cathedral and enjoy a photo stop at Atomium. Continue onto Paris, the city of lights well known for its fashion, perfumes, champagne and wines. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 6: Paris
This day is at leisure. You can spend your day relaxing at your Hotel or choose an optional excursion to Euro Disneyland (one day one park). (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 7: Paris
This morning start you day with visit to popular sites like place de la concorde, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concords Square concluding the tour at Eiffel Tower. Later enjoy a cruise on River Seine. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 8: Paris – Zurich
Check out and board your coach to drive to the largest city in Switzerland – Zurich, a global center for banking and finance. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 9: Zurich
After breakfast, proceed for an extraordinary ride on world’s first rotating cable car which is famous by the name of “Titlis Rotairs”. Later, in the afternoon, proceed to the city of Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge – one of the oldest wooden bridge in the world. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 10: Zurich
This day is at leisure. You can spend your day relaxing at your Hotel or choose an optional excursion to Mt. Jungfrau – Top of Europe. Group members not opting for Mt. Jungfrau will have an opportunity to proceed to the city of Interlaken for an orientation tour. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 11: Zurich
Bid a farewell to your group. Take a shuttle transfer to the Airport (on your own). (Breakfast).
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost