Great Britain is composed of three major islands- English, Wales and Scotland. The city of London, Edinburgh and Glasgow offers a great deal in terms of restaurants, malls and historical places. While Edinburgh and Glasgow are famous for castles, art galleries and museums, the Inverness emphasize majorly on administration and commerce. The ‘Great Sights of Great Britain’, spanning over 07 nights and 08 days, will cover three prominent destinations such as Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Edinburgh
Journey Ends at: Inverness
07 Nights / 08 Days
Edinburgh – Glasgow – Inverness
Day 1: Edinburgh (Arrival)
Upon your arrival In Edinburgh, the famous capital of Scotland since the 15thcentury, you will be transferred to the hotel via private vehicle. The day is free to relax, explore the sights of Edinburgh on your foot. Stay overnight in Edinburgh.
Day 2: Edinburg (sightseeing)
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on a sightseeing tour of Edinburgh via Hop on Hop off Tour. The seventh most populous city in the United Kingdom, Edinburgh is a combination of both ancient heritage and modern sophistication. The Old and New towns of Edinburgh were inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1995. The sightseeing tour includes visit to the impregnable Edinburgh Castle and the famous Royal Mile. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 3: Edinburgh-Glasgow
Post breakfast in the morning; proceed towards the Edinburgh station to board your train towards Glasgow. One of the largest cities in England, Glasgow is considered as hub of museums, gardens and art galleries. Upon your arrival in Glasgow, check into the hotel. Later, board a Hop on Hop off bus to explore the sights of Glasgow which include excellent museums, art galleries and beautiful parks. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Glasgow (sightseeing)
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Glasgow on foot. You can visit several popular places such as The Burrell Collection, Gallery of Modern Art, Glasgow Cathedral & Necropolis, Glasgow Science Centre & Tower & IMAX, Hunterian Museum and Art Galleryand Scotland Street Museum. Stay overnight in Glasgow.
Day 5: Glasgow-Inverness
In the morning, after breakfast, proceed to the Glasgow station to board a train for Inverness. Upon arrival in Inverness, check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure and exploring the sights of Glasgow. Stay overnight in Glasgow.
Day 6: Inverness (sightseeing)
In the morning, post breakfast, set out to explore the sights of Inverness, the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Inverness via a hop on hop off bus. Inverness is regarded as the Capital of the Highlands of Scotland and the principal centre of administration and commerce. Some attractions that you will visit during your Hop On & Hop Off bus trip include Caledonian Canal, Abertarff House, Inverness Castle and Merkinch Nature Reserve. Stay overnight in Inverness.
Day 7: Inverness-London
Post breakfast in the morning, proceed to the Inverness station to board train for London. Upon arrival in London, check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in leisure.
Day 8: London (Departure)
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel followed by assisted transfer to London airport to board flight for onwards destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost