Option for Grand Tour of Sri Lanka if you want to explore the popular destinations as well as their attractions in the least possible time. This tour package of 6 nights and 7 days is going to take you to some extremely culturally rich places of Dambulla, Sigriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Beruwala. You will not only explore a world heritage site but will also enjoy fun activities at the beach.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Colombo
Journey Ends at: Colombo
06 Nights / 07 Days
Colombo –Dambulla – Sigiriya –Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Beruwela – Colombo
Day 1: Colombo – Pinnawela – Dambulla
Upon arrival at the Colombo airport, begin your journey towards Dambulla. On the way, you are going to stop at Pinnawela, to visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage and observe the captive-breeding program under controlled conditions. Overnight at Dambulla.
Day 2: Dambulla – Sigiriya
Have your breakfast and leave for a tour of Dambulla. Visit Dambulla Rock Temple, containing around 150 images of Lord Buddha. Later, continue towards Sigiriya. After reaching, move to the hotel and leave for sightseeing. You will cover the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, popular for its amazing frescoes. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa – Sigiriya
Post breakfast, proceed for day-trip to Polonnaruwa. Enjoy its famous ancient spots like the remains of the Royal Palace, The Lotus Bath, Gal Viharya and so on. For lunch, return to Sigiriya. Spend the evening at leisure. Night halt.
Day 4: Kandy
Have your breakfast and leave for Kandy. Once you reach, get transferred to your hotel. Later leave for city tour. Enjoy exploration of the Arts & Crafts Centre, town and market of Kandy, the Kandy Lake, as well as the well-known Temple of the Tooth Relic. Evening is booked for attending a cultural event. Night stay at Kandy.
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya
Have your breakfast and leave for Nuwara Eliya. A hill resort famous for tea production. Also visit the highest mountain in Sri Lanka, Pidurutalagala (8282 ft). Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Day 6: Beruwela
Relish breakfast, by road, get transferred to Beruwela and check into the hotel. Indulge in leisure activities at the beach. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 7: Colombo
On the last day of your tour, get transferred to the airport of Colombo for boarding the flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost