Full-Week Austria Tour, a 6-night and 7-day package by Indian Holiday, offers you a chance to explore some of the best destinations of Austria, officially known as the Republic of Austria. During your tour, you visit popular places like Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck. A visit to these three cities is a natural, cultural, historical as well as an architectural delight. Opt for this well-planned tour and have a memorable vacation along with your loved ones.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Vienna
Journey Ends at: Vienna
06 Nights / 07 Days
Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Vienna
Day 1: Vienna – Salzburg
After arrival at the Vienna Airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Vienna station. Board Eurail to Salzburg. Once you reach Salzburg, complete the check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel. You can partake in the activities of your interest such as interacting with the locals, savouring local delicacies, shop at the popular market, explore the nearby area on-foot. Overnight stay in Salzburg.
Day 2: Salzburg
On day 2 of the tour, after breakfast spend the day in exploring the mesmerizing landscape and those selected locations where the well-known musical, the Sound of Music was shot. Embark on a guided-tour of the popular architectural as well as historical attractions of the city along with some of the parts of the enchanting Lake district. You also visit a place famous for day-trip- Mondsee for around an hour for exploring Mondsee Cathedral. You also visit the locations where the wedding scenes of the movie were shot. If you wish, you can stop at Mrs Brown’s cafe to gorge on ‘Crisp Apple Strudle’. You are free during the later part of the day. You can visit the remaining attractions such as Mirabell Palace, Salburg Museum etc. Stay overnight in Salzburg.
Day 3: Innsbruck
Post breakfast on the 3rd day of the tour, get transferred to Innsbruck by Eurail.
After an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel at Innsbruck, once you complete the check-in formalities, you are free to explore the place on your own. The rest of the day is at leisure. Treat your eyes to the natural scenery spread around, shop for interesting souvenirs at the markets, taste the local renditions, interact with the locals and so on. Stay overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 4: Innsbruck
After breakfast, leave the comforts of your room to embark on a city tour of Innsbruck. With your all-inclusive Innsbruck Card, you can visit the well-known attractions of the capital city of the federal state of Tyrol in the western part of Austria. The attractions that you are free to visit include Zeughaus, Hofkirche, Kühtai Bergbahnen nur Sommer, Bergisel Sprundstadium, Stadtmuseum Goldenes Dachl, Per Pedes Stadtspaziergänge, Schloss Ambras, Stadtarchiv Museum, Glockenmuseum Grassmayr, Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen, Alpenzoo, Axamer Lizum Bergbahnen, Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum, Patscherkofel Bergbahnen, Alpenvereinsmuseum, Muttereralm Bergbahnen, Das Tirol Panorama, Galerie im Taxispalais, Oberperfuss Bergbahnen, Glungezerbahn I + II Bergbahnen, Stadtturm, Localbahn-Museum, Kaiserliche Hofburg, Münze Hall , Kristallwelten Swarovski and Kristallwelten Shuttle. Overnight stay in Innsbruck.
Day 5: Vienna
On day 5, have breakfast at the hotel to leave for Innsbruck station for a transfer to Vienna by Eurail. After checking-in at the hotel, you are free to spend the rest of the day according to your own interest. You can shop at the popular markets, you can savour the local delicacies, can interact with the locals, can explore the nearby surrounding area on your own etc. Stay overnight in Vienna.
Day 6: Vienna
Have breakfast at the hotel on the 6th day of the tour. Indulge in sightseeing. The first visit of the day is the Schonebrunn Zoo, situated within the Schonebrunn Palace. Established in the form of an imperial menagerie way back in 1752, it boasts of being the oldest zoo. Apart for housing 4000 animals from each continent, this zoo is also the only zoo in Europe Giant Pandas who came here in the year 2003 can be seen. Other animals in this zoo include koalas, elephants, jaguars, orang-utans etc. Within the premises of the zoo, there is also a petting zoo, a rainforest house and a Children’s playground. Enjoy with your loved ones here for around half of the day. Thereafter, leave for you next adventure, which is a ride on the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel, constructed as around 105 years ago as the Wiener Riesenrad. Its popularity has now made it a landmark in Vienna. Enjoy a round trip along with getting some nice views of the city. Stay overnight in Vienna.
Day 7: Departure
Today is the last day when after relishing breakfast in the hotel, you complete the check –out formalities at the hotel. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost