European Delights by Indian Holiday is the best way to explore some of the beautiful and culturally rich destinations of Europe. This tour package of 10 nights and 11 days takes you to places like Paris, Nice, Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome. The itinerary lets you enjoy a number of activities like visiting the major monumental structures, enjoying a gondola ride, treating your eyes to the scenic beauty and more.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Paris
Journey Ends at: Rome
10 Nights / 11 Days
Paris – Nice – Milan – Venice – Florence – Rome
DAY 01: Arrival in Paris
Today you reach Paris, the capital city of France, which is also popular as the world’s Romantic Capital. Meet an IHPL representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to your pre-booked hotel on Seat in Coach Basis. In the evening, if you want, you have an option of attending the very popular Lido Show. Stay overnight.
DAY 02: Sightseeing in Paris
After breakfast on day 2, leave your hotel for sightseeing in Paris where you drive through the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Avenue des Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe. Later, climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower from where you can have a spectacular view of Paris. Overnight stay in Paris.
DAY 03: Paris – Nice (approx 6 hrs)
Post breakfast at the hotel, make your own arrangements to go to the station of the Paris station to board a train to Nice. As you arrive, move to your hotel on your own. If you wish then in the evening, you may opt for Monaco and Monte Carlo tour where you can enjoy the panoramic view and visit the popular attractions of the area. Overnight in Nice.
DAY 04: Sightseeing in Nice
As you have your breakfast at the hotel, leave for exploring Nice. The list of today’s attractions includes Cimiez, Castle Hill, Queen Victoria’s Winter Palace, the Fransciscan monastery and more. Have a great day. Stay overnight in Nice.
DAY 05: Nice – Milan (5 hours 30 mins)
Post breakfast on day 5 of the tour, move to the Nice station on your own to board a train for Milan. As you reach Milan, get transferred to your hotel on your own and complete the check- in formalities. Later, after lunch, leave your room to explore Milan, one of the most important cities of Italy. A major highlight of today’s sightseeing is viewing the Last Supper- an extremely popular 15th century mural painting by Leonardo da Vinci. Stay overnight.
DAY 06: Milan – Venice (approx 2 hrs)
On the 6th day of the tour, have your breakfast and leave for Milan station on your own to catch a train to Venice. After reaching Venice- a city known for its beautiful settings, artworks and architecture, move to your hotel on your own and complete the check-in formalities. The evening is scheduled for enjoying the Gondola Ride, a major attraction. Explore the sights and sounds of the region while cruising on the canals. Overnight stay in Venice.
DAY 07: Venice – Half Day Murano Burano and Torcello tour
After breakfast, leave for a Half- Day excursion to Murano Burano and Torcello, a group of 3 islands, each having its own specialty. The evening is free for indulging in leisure activities of your interest. Stay overnight in Venice.
DAY 08: Venice – Florence (approx 3 hrs)
After relishing breakfast on day 8 of the tour, make your own arrangements for proceeding to the Venice station to board a train to Florence. Upon arrival, move to your hotel on your own. The afternoon is scheduled for a short trip to Pisa. This small road journey is very mesmerizing where you get to drive along the riversides. On arrival, enjoy a guided tour to Piazza dei Miracoli for visiting the Cathedral, the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the other prime structures. Stay overnight in Florence.
DAY 09: Florence – Rome (approx 2 hrs)
On the 9th day as you have your breakfast, move to the Florence station on your own to go on-board a train to Rome. On arriving, check- in at your hotel on your own. The rest of the day is free for indulging in leisure activities and exploring the city as per liking. Stay overnight in Rome.
DAY 10: Ancient Rome Tour
After breakfast, embark on Ancient Rome tour where you cover the major tourist attractions like the Colosseum (from outside), the Roman Forum, the Victor Emmanuel monument and the other famous structures. Stay overnight in Rome.
DAY 11: Departure
As you have your breakfast at the hotel on the last day of your tour, check- out of your hotel and get transferred to the Rome Airport on SIC basis to board a flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost