The Enchanting Mauritius is a meticulously designed tour to let you explore the silvery beaches and the majestic mountains. During the tour, visit Pamplemousses garden featuring rich flora and fauna. Enjoy exploring the colorful marine life along with visiting the mesmerizing beauty of the shaded land formed by the volcanic eruptions in the wonder lands of Chamarel. Also enjoy exploring the stunning beaches present at the Ile Aux Cerfs Island. It is a best place, offering great adventure along with lovely sightseeing opportunities.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Mauritius
Journey Ends at: Mauritius
06 Nights / 07 Days
Mauritius – North Island – Ile Aux Cerfs – Mauritius – South Island – Mauritius
Day 1: Mauritius
On arrival at the Mauritius airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comfort of its room. Spend the rest of the day resting and relaxing. In the evening take a leisurely walk to explore the Grand Baie or the Waterfront area which is dotted by haute cafes and offers for great entertainment. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: North Island Tour
Next morning after breakfast, embark on sightseeing tour to North Island. Enjoy explore the panoramic city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. The prime attractions to visit include Marie Reine De La Paix, Caudan Waterfront and La Citadel. Later in the day enjoy shopping at the Jumbo Hypermarket, China Town, Local Market, Apravasi Ghat & Musuem along with the Pamplemousses Garden. After the visit return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Mauritius
Post breakfast, you may experiment on the various optional tours of Mauritius. Spend the day walking on the sea bed and you may even indulge in undersea walk for an enchanting experience. For the guests who hesitate in getting down the water, can admire the colorful marine life, sitting in Le Nesse, which is a semi submersible. It allows one to see the marine life from the safety of the glass around them. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
In the morning after breakfast enjoy a full day excursion to the Ile Aux Cerfs by the speed boat. This majestic island is situated on the east coast of Mauritius. The beautiful island allows you to indulge in numerous water sports along with sunbathe by lying on the silvery sand of the beautiful beaches. Later return to the hotel for a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Mauritius
After a lavish breakfast in the morning, enjoy cruising around the beautiful island. One may even sit and relax the tranquil surroundings of the sea. Return to the hotel after the cruise to relax in the cozy comforts of its room. In the evening enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: South Island Tour
Early morning after breakfast, proceed to visit the Chamarel Village. The village is very famous amongst the tourists for housing two natural wonders. Visit the cascading Chamarel Falls along with the seven colored earths of Chamarel. The other prime attractions to visit include are Dead volcano of Trou Aux Cerfs, the sacred lake of Grand Basin, Floreal Shop Factories and the Black River Gorges. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Mauritius
In the morning after a sumptuous breakfast, transfer to Mauritius airport to board a flight for onward destination with superb memories of this beach vacation.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost