One of the most popular destinations in the world, the bustling Dubai city has several charms for its visitors. One of its charm is the enthralling. Opt for the well-planned Delightful Dubai Shopping Festival tour, offering the best of sights and sounds of Dubai. This itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days is an unforgettable journey through the land of man-made wonders, offering innumerable sights to explore and shop. The package has been especially crafted for indulging in the pleasures of shopping and fun in Dubai. Get your hands on some amazing jewelry at the Gold Souk. The other highlights of the package include city tour of Dubai, mesmerizing Dhow Cruise, exciting Desert Safari with belly dancing and barbecue dinner.
Pricing: ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: India
Journey Ends at: India
04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai
As you arrive at the Dubai airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. The rest of the day is fee for leisure activities. The evening is scheduled for exploring the beautiful and exciting Dubai. This city is home to several man-made structures and palm-shaped islands, most of which hold world records. Back to the hotel for dinner.
Day 2: Dubai (City Tour & Dhow Cruise)
After breakfast on day 2, embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Dubai including some of the popular attractions of Dubai including the Old Arabian Houses, the Spice Souk – traditional Arabic-style market of spices and Jumeirah Mosque- a beautiful structure, it is the only mosque in the city, which allows entry of non-Muslims. The afternoon is free for exploring the other allures of the city. In the evening, opt for Dhow Cruise, riding down the Dubai stream. As you enjoy the lively music and finger-licking delights during buffet dinner, do not miss the dancing light on the skyscrapers of Dubai.
Day 3: Dubai (Desert Safari)
Today, post breakfast, the day is at leisure. In the afternoon, get ready for an unforgettable experience of desert safari. You are picked from your hotel. Enjoy a thrilling ride across the sand dunes of Arabia. Savor the magical sunset views. In the evening, evening enjoy a barbeque dinner along with a traditional Belly Dance performance at the Bedouin camp. There is a shopping tent too where you can get your hands on memorable souvenirs. Back to the hotel.
Day 4: Dubai
Day 4 is at leisure. Explore the bustling city on your own. You can visit the Gold Souk, a traditional market of gold. There are around 300 retailers trading entirely in jewelry. Every piece of jewelry here is a masterpiece. Explore the place at your own pace. Dinner at hotel.
Day 5: Departure from Dubai
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, get transferred to the Dubai airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost