Daman is a tiny little area sandwiched between the State of Maharashtra, Gujarat and the Arabian Sea. It is blessed with the very best natural resources and beauty that God can possess. Daman prides itself on its rich and varied historical heritage covering more than 2 millenniums. Blessed with an affable climate and people, Daman is an ideal place for tourists without any climatic restrictions. Replete with Casuarinas windbreaks, tranquil seashores, heavenly beaches and easy availability of liquor thrown in as a bonus makes Daman a tourist haven. The beaches and religious places of Daman are an invigorating combination of silver talcum sands, stretches of lazy palms and ancient monuments. Daman, in true sense presents a posy of attractions and a wide choice for shopping. The leather products, bamboo mats and baskets (not to forget some of the exotic brands of Indian and foreign liquors available freely) are sure to make a shopaholic drop with joy. The handmade (intricate works) articles are also a must buy.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Ahmedabad
Journey Ends at: Ahmedabad
02 Nights / 03 Days
2 Nights in Daman
- Accommodation for 02 nights / 03 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air / Train fare.
- All Taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00% would be extra on the total billing.
INR 2,750/- Per Person
INR 1,000/- Extra Person
- Bom Jesus Church and Our Lady of Rosary Chapel
- Devka Beach
- Gandhi Park
- Jampore Beach
- Light House
- Moti Daman Fort
- Mirasol Lake Garden
- Nani Daman Fort
- Satya Narayan Mandir
- Somnath Temple
- Devka Amusement Park
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost