One of the most beautiful states of the country, Tamil Nadu is a tourist destination which promises a great holiday to all. Tamil Nadu is known for its captivating attractions, rich culture and history. This holiday season; assure yourselves with a perfect holiday in Tamil Nadu
.Spend some memorable moments at those scenic hill stations, beautiful waterfalls, historical monuments and endless beaches. Ihpl brings to you, Coonoor with Ooty which is a 4 days/3nights tour package.
This tour package takes you to the two stunning destinations, Ooty and Coonoor. So, it’s time to enjoy some time close to nature.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Coimbatore
Journey Ends at: Coimbatore
03 Nights / 04 Days
Coimbatore- Ooty- Coonoor- Coimbatore
Day 1: Coimbatore – Ooty
On arrival in Coimbatore airport/ railway station, meet our ihpl representative who will help you take a transfer to Ooty. Ooty is a beautiful hill station which is nestled in the Nilgiri range.
It is a famous tourist destination because of its alluring valleys, lovely gardens and pleasant weather. After you arrive in Ooty, check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 2: Ooty
After you enjoy your yummy breakfast in the morning, leave for a sightseeing tour in Ooty. Visit its famous attractions like Botanical Garden which is known for its ornamental trees and plants. You can also visit places like Avalanche Lake, Annamalai Temple and Echo Rock.
Enjoy some time in tranquility at scenic locations like Ooty Lake and Needle Rock. Later, return to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 3: Ooty – Coonoor – Ooty
Munch some healthy breakfast and then leave for Coonoor. Coonoor is a picturesque hill station which is around 20 kms from Ooty. After reaching Coonoor, leave for sightseeing at attractions like Sim’s Park and Dolphin’s Nose Point.
All the attractions of Coonoor offer enchanting views of the Nilgiri hills. In the evening, head back to Ooty and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable stay at night in the hotel.
Day 4: Ooty – Coimbatore – Departure
This morning, you take a transfer to Coimbatore. On reaching Coimbatore, take a transfer to the airport/railway station and depart for your onward journey. The tour ends here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost