The volcanic island of Ischia is the largest islands in the bay of Naples. It is an amazing mix of spa towns, beautiful beaches, vineyards, forests, towns, scenic beauty and more. Captivating Ischia Island, a tour package of 2 nights and 3 days, by Indian Holiday, offers you a chance to explore all this, as per your own liking. During the itinerary, visit the major tourist attractions and take a walk on the surreal beaches.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Ischia Island
Journey Ends at: Ischia Island
02 Nights / 03 Days
DAY 01: Arrive Ischia Islands
After reaching Ischia Islands, get transferred to the hotel from the pier on your own. This is a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. It is the largest island in the bay of Naples and also the most beautiful one. Spend the rest of the day in exploring the city, since the day is at leisure, you can visit the places you wish to. Stay overnight in Ischia Islands.
DAY 02: Ischia Islands
Have breakfast on the 2nd day of the tour, the day is free at leisure for exploring the city on your own. You may visit some of the popular attractions like Museo Archeologico di Pithecusae, Area Archeologica di Santa Restituta, Il Sorgeto, Giardini Pubblici and more. Stay overnight in Ischia Islands.
DAY 03: Departure
On day 3, once you have breakfast at your hotel, on own to proceed to the pier to continue your journey to the next destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost