Capitals of Europe Tour is an exclusive fixed group departure by Indian Holiday. The 10 Days and 9 Nights’ itinerary covers the intriguing capital and other cities of Europe. The first stop is Paris. The capital city of France has some incredible charms waiting to be explored. Zurich, the capital of Switzerland is a fairytale destination featuring the snow covered Mt Titlis. The watery paradise of Venice is absolutely breathtaking. Pisa is an intriguing stop. Florence is captivating. Rome is exciting to explore.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Paris
Journey Ends at: Rome
09 Nights / 10 Days
Paris – Zurich – Venice – Pisa – Florence – Rome
Day 1: Paris
Arrive at Airport and take a shuttle transfer to reach your Hotel (on your own). The balance day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. (Dinner).
Day 2: Paris
This day is at leisure. You can spend your day relaxing at your Hotel or choose an optional excursion to Euro Disneyland (one day one park). (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 3: Paris
This morning start you day with visit to popular sites like place de la concorde, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concords Square concluding the tour at Eiffel Tower. Later enjoy a cruise on River Seine. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 4: Paris – Zurich
Check out and board your coach to drive to the largest city in Switzerland – Zurich, a global center for banking and finance. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 5: Zurich
After breakfast, proceed for an extraordinary ride on world’s first rotating cable car which is famous by the name of “Titlis Rotairs”. Later, in the afternoon, proceed to the city of Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge – one of the oldest wooden bridge in the world. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 6: Zurich
This day is at leisure. You can spend your day relaxing at your Hotel or choose an optional excursion to Mt. Jungfrau – Top of Europe. Group members not opting for Mt. Jungfrau will have an opportunity to proceed to the city of Interlaken for an orientation tour. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 7: Zurich – Venice
Post breakfast, drive to the magical lagoon city of Venice. Enjoy Vaparetto ride which will descend you to the Venice Island i.e. St. Mark’s Square. Enjoy a guided tour of Island and learn the history of the Basilica and its Byzantine heritage, the Doge’s Palace and its contiguous prisons, Venetion, Murano Glass factory, St. Mark Cathedral, Bell Tower with Bridge of Sighs, etc. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 8: Venice – Pisa – Florence
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Pisa to visit the Field of Miracles. Witness the flawless Baptistery & Leaning Tower of Pisa (photo stop), which had been able to made its way in the seven wonders of world. Later continue your journey to Florence, a home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Enjoy a guided walking tour of Florence. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 9: Florence – Rome
After Breakfast, board your coach and proceed to the Eternal City of Rome. Upon arrival, enjoy a guided city tour with the stopover at St. Peter’s Basilica tracked by a photo stop at the grand remnants of the Forum & other monuments of ancient Roman rulers and the Colosseum. You will also perceive Arch de Constantine, The Forum Romanum, The Arch of Augustus, The temples of Saturn & Concord, The Circus Maximus & other renowned Roman Monuments (Breakfast and Dinner).
Day 10: Rome
Bid a farewell to your group. Take a shuttle transfer to the Airport (on your own). (Breakfast).
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost