Langkawi is a beautiful island nation with pristine beaches, exotic wildlife, serene environment and other attractions. Go for well-planned Blissful Langkawi Tour, spanning in a duration of 4 nights and 5 days, to enjoy an unforgettable vacation. It is an ideal location for honeymooners as well as family vacationers. Some of the highlights of this tour are visit to the Pulau Singa Besar with a chance to feed the eagles, exploring the caves and the mangroves in a boat while spotting rare animal species, and Langkawi Cocktail Cruise offering sunset views and sumptuous food.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Langkawi
Journey Ends at: Langkawi
04 Nights / 05 Days
- 04 Nights accommodation in Langkawi.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Half Day Langkawi Round Island Tour – (Excluding Entrance Fee) – (4 Hours).
- Mangrove and Cave Tour.
- Langkawi Cocktail Cruise.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer & sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Service Tax @ 5.0%
- Malaysia Visa Charges.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INR 15,999/- Per Person
Bella Vista Resort & SPA, Langkawi or Similar
INR 24,999/- Per Person
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi or Similar
Day 1: Langkawi
Upon arriving at the Langkawi Airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check –in formalities and rest for a while. Rest of the day is at leisure. You can spend it in doing the activities of your interest. Officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah, this is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea. Explore the place on your own. Treat your eyes to the wonderful views and savor the peace that is spread all around.
Day 2: Langkawi Island Tour
In the morning, after breakfast, get ready for Langkawi Island Tour. Enjoy a visit to the Pulau Singa Besar, also known as Big Lion Island. The island has been blessed by immense natural beauty. White sandy beaches, enveloped by unique rock formations are the other highlights. The sight of Brahminy Kite eagles flying as near as 6 feet above you is going to be thrilling. You can even feed them here. Other animals that can be spotted here are monkeys, hornbills, mousedeer, monitor lizards, peacocks, snakes etc. As this island does not has an accommodation, back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 3: Langkawi – Mangrove and Caves Tour
On day 3, post breakfast, embark on a Mangrove and Caves Tour. This tour includes a visit to Langkawi’s Secret Garden, which is home to captivating mangroves, that are wonderfully connected to limestone rock formation and the outcroppings by boat. These mangrove forests play an important role in the ecosystem of the place. You might spot various kinds of animals and birds such as crabs, monitor lizard, mudskipper, monkeys, rare brown wing stork-bill kingfisher and so on. As the boat crosses the river, see animals like long tail macaque and otter, which are rarely seen during the day. Do not miss a visit to the crocodile cave and bat cave, by boat. Next in line is a fish farm with a number of aquaculture activities. As you feed the fishes, they tickle your fingertips.
Overnight in Langkawi.
Day 4: Langkawi- Langkawi Cocktail Cruise
Morning is at leisure, after breakfast. You can simply relax in the room or can explore the nearby attractions on your own. In the evening, get ready for Langkawi Cocktail Cruise, for memorable sunset views and other experiences. This is going to be an evening that you are not going to forget. Enjoy salt water Jacuzzi and the services of the friendly captain and crews. Savor a lip-smacking 19-course BBQ dinner along with a salad bar with alcoholic as well as non- alcoholic beverages. Do not forget to click photographs of dolphins, flying fish eagles and sunsets.
Stay overnight in Langkawi.
Day 5: Departure from Kuala Lumpur
Post breakfast on the last day of the tour, the morning is at leisure. Later, get an assisted transfer to the airport on-time to board a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost